mohamed N melinda

BLESSED MONDAY

54 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Is this STILL monday? omg longest day ever.

yea jenn!

jah

About another 3 hours it will be Tuesday.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
my prayer list now includes Sora.

(F) amal (F)

thanks soooooo much!! i really need it :(

welcome back! sounds like you've been real busy! which company did you use to evaluate his degree? and where did you find that exam he needs to take (he's an engineer right?)

yeah...he's a civil engineer....when i was looking for jobs, i found that most of them say EIT preferred or EIT a plus...blah blah.....so i looked into the exam for him and it turns out that civil engineers and any other engineer that'll be working on projects being presented to the public will need to take it...so i looked into the requirements to take the exam...only to find that we'd have to have his transcripts sent directly from his university in egypt to the new york state department of education....imagine doing that from a foreign country....it took him a while to do..they thought he was kidding...they said they never did that for anyone before...Thank GOD he's still there now..otherwise i don't know what we would've done....so, he's having his transcripts sent to the new york state dept of education....then, they will say whether he's eligible to take the exam or not....i see you're in california...so there may be different requirements for you...just google "california state board of engineers" and you'll find a lot of info on that....i have so many websites saved...but the most helpful would be ncees.org and the california state board of engineers....good luck...let me know if you have any questions about it...i'm easy to contact throught PM.. :) good luck with everything!!

hope everyone had a nice monday...take care (L)

::There’s a laugh in my eyes::

There’s a waltz in my walk

And it’s been such a long time

Since there was hope in my talk

If you never knew

What it is that’s new.. it’s you

‘Cause when your hands are in mine

You set a fire that everyone can see

And it’s burning away

Every bad memory

To tell you the truth

If it’s something new.. baby it’s you

It’s you in the morning

It’s you in the night

A beautiful angel came down

To light up my life

The world’s a different place

Where nothing’s too hard to say

And nothing’s too hard to do

Never too much to go through

To tell you the truth

Everything that’s new.. baby it’s you

It’s you in the morning

It’s you in the night

A beautiful angel came down

To light up my life

My life, my life

Ohh

So if I get to grow old (oh if I get to grow old)

With many years behind me (many years behind me)

There’s only one thing I want (aahh)

One thing I need beside me

For all that you are

For everything you do

For all that you’ve done

Just for showing me the truth

::It’s you...It’s you...Baby it’s you::

--Westlife

...alhamdullah...rabbina ya khallena le ba3d fil donya wa fil akhra...ameen...

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Monday....funday lol

Hope everyone had a good weekend and have got back into the swing of things.

we are doing fine. baby is really active, i love every minute of it. Drs apt on Friday we will schedule the csection!! woohoo for a date.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Okay Nagi, first of all I am impressed w/the do-it-yourself bidet!! You rock..Bridget I had to chuckle at ur post about ur husband and smoking...Tarek, I dont think, believes me that he can't smoke in any of the stores or restaurants...and he jokes about me being a feminist...so he will say...oh I can't wait to come to the US...no smoking anywhere....its cold and snowy...and I have more work, washing, cleaning and cooking.. :whistle: and then he adds..but I love my crazy feminist whackadoo Minda!!!! hahaha

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline
:dance: your little jelly bean will be here before you know it! :dance:

Am VERY excited!! but i think i will miss being pregnant.

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline

Melinda, the bidet was not all that simple for someone like me, but I did it. The water pressure is what I cant control, and let me just say it may just spray the hind end off of my SO. ' What a Blast ' takes on a whole new meaning.

Howdy, Jess and Sora!

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline
Melinda, the bidet was not all that simple for someone like me, but I did it. The water pressure is what I cant control, and let me just say it may just spray the hind end off of my SO. ' What a Blast ' takes on a whole new meaning.

Howdy, Jess and Sora!

The water pressure here is not that bad, But Nagi is there more pressure than in Egypt?? The first time I went to the bathroom in Egypt (just got off the plane and went straight to the ladies room......let me show you what it felt like :blush:

Fire067.jpg

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Timeline

Oh My Goodness, I dang near choked on my chips , woman! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Nagishkaw

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.