EricC

April Interviews

57 posts in this topic

I didn't see a thread for us April interviews. If you have an April interview date at the US Embassy Manila lets keep each other updated and supported!

My interview date is April 22nd.

My Visa Journey

Removal of Conditions

03/11/11 - Sent I-751

03/14/11 - I-751 Received

03/14/11 - NOA

04/13/11 - Biometrics

05/31/11 - Approved!

06/04/11 - 10 Year Green Card Received!

AOS

07/13/08 - Wedding

08/13/08 - Sent AOS

08/19/08 - NOA for AOS and EAD

11/21/08 - EAD Received (100 days)

04/14/09 - Interview (224 days)

04/25/09 - Green Card Received!

I-129F

09/13/07 - Sent I-129F

11/06/07 - NOA1 (54 days)

02/04/08 - NOA2 (144 days)

04/16/08 - Interview! (216 days)

04/29/08 - Visa delayed.

05/12/08 - Visa on hand! (242 days)

05/20/08 - US Entry

hvV4m7.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

TinTin & Samby: April 4 Embassy Interview. We will arrive in Manila on April 3. Both of us will be attending.

Warm Regards,

Samby

Wishing Everyone Speed, Success, Happiness and Love,

TinTin and Samby

Timeline

hi,

my interview april 4 .. God Bless US

September 04,07 = sent I-129F

October 10,07 = received acceptant notice

January 28,08 = received approval notice

Feberuary 12,08 = received case #

February 25,08 = appointment online

March 7,08 = Received packet 4

March 28,08 =appointment in St. Luke (medical )

(PASSED)...Glory to GOD

April 4,08 = appointment in US embassy (interview)

(PASSED)...Thank you LORD

May 19,08 =Visa on Hand

May 24,08 = flight to Colorado USA ,POE (LAX)

Aug. 16,08 = Garden Wedding (GLORY TO GOD)

Sept. 2, 08=Applied AOS

Sept. 10,08= received Biometric appointment

Oct. 2, 08= Biometric

"LiFe cAn gIvE uS a hUndRed rEasOnS tO :-( CRY!

bUt JESUS cAn gIvE LiFe a tHouSanD rEasOns tO :-) sMiLe!"

hi,

my interview april 4 .. God Bless US

my daughter is april 4 9am ( CRBA) and us ( no definite date yet) GOODLUCK and lets continue praying

Timeline

Mine is on 22nd of April.

I have a few quesitons:

1. When is the right time to pay for the Document Verification?

2. Getting a medical appointment 2 weeks prior to the interview, is it considered an early medical appointment? Should I prepare for the request or it is given at St. Lukes?

3. Is it ok to have medical during menstration?

4. Forms DS-156 and DS-157, does it have to be printed out on the computer? or handwritten?

Thanks for any input. Good luck to all interviewee and see ya at the Embassy!!!

Timeline

I have a few quesitons:

2. Getting a medical appointment 2 weeks prior to the interview, is it considered an early medical appointment? Should I prepare for the request or it is given at St. Lukes?

4. Forms DS-156 and DS-157, does it have to be printed out on the computer? or handwritten?

Hi Violet25,

1. Pay for doc verification as soon as you have your Manila Case Number.

2. You can have your medical exam done anytime from 4 weeks to 1 week before the embassy interview. There is no "appointment" required. Just show up with required documents to SLEC. They handle all patients that come on a given day on a first come first serve basis. There really are no specific "appointment times".

3. No. You should plan to have your medical exam at a time when you are not having your period.

4. Computer. Also dont forget about 156K also it you are filing for a K visa.

Warm Regards,

Samby

TinTin and Samby

Timeline

My dates seem so close to yours. The letter I received from NVC is dated 02/22/08, which stated within a week it will be forwarded to Manila and my Case is NNL2008550xxx, but my girl or I haven't received any thing yet.

I didn't see a thread for us April interviews. If you have an April interview date at the US Embassy Manila lets keep each other updated and supported!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
My dates seem so close to yours. The letter I received from NVC is dated 02/22/08, which stated within a week it will be forwarded to Manila and my Case is NNL2008550xxx, but my girl or I haven't received any thing yet.

i have not received any thing yet but my husband was advised by a letter from the nvc that they have forwarded my papers in the embassy here with case number MNL2008xxxxxx on the later dates of february.

what i did was to make a call on their call center on the first week of march but the agent said that the embassy is still verifying my papers. on the 19th, after reading that the embassy has a new procedure for applicants, i called up their call center and was so happy to learn from the agent that i was eligible for an interview and right there and then chose a date to do that. you don't have to wait for a packet .... make that phone call now.

i have an april 22 appointment.

Filed: Timeline

hoping to be on this list come monday. have my MNL# and will call monday and hopefully have an april interview. But..... My fiancee and her cousin Marin will hit Manila early monday to see if her ID/PASSPORT worries...... are just worries...... or if it will be a long process....... I suppose it will prevent me from scheduling until she has a idea her PASSPORT will be in her hand.

1_678006162l.jpg

x6myw1.jpg

1589m5i.jpg

[/quote

I'm one of those who are scheduled for April 22, 2008 Interview at USEM. I thought I should wait for my packet but it's good thing I called them and they informed me that I already have a schedule for Interview :wow: The girl was so friendly and she emailed me my Confirmation number and Apoointment Letter so I can show it to the St. Lukes. She said I should have my PE one week before my interview. Now, I'm getting nervous.

Good luck and God bless us all!!

K1 TIMELINE:
. 04/16/2007 - Mailed I-129F
. 04/25/2007 - NOA1
. 10/12/2007 - NOA2
. 02/11/2008 - Forwarded to NVC
. 03/13/2008 - Forwarded to Consulate
. 04/22/2008 - Interview at US Embassy
. 05/06/2008 - Visa Approved (After 2 weeks of Doc. Verification)
. 05/08/2008 - Visa in Hand!

AOS TIMELINE:
. 08/26/2008 - Applied AOS via UPS
. 09/02/2008 - Case shown online as "received and pending"
. 09/03/2008 - Check Cashed!
. 09/08 /2008 - Received NOA'S for AOS and EAD (Notices Dated: 9/02/2008)
. 09/11/2008 - Received Notice for Biometrics Appointment (Notice Dated: 9/04/2008)
. 10/01/2008 - Biometrics Appointment
. 11/17/2008 - EAD Approval Sent; EAD Card Received
. 02/23/2009 - Received Letter for Interview
. 04/02/2009 - AOS Interview and Approved!
. 04/13/2009 - Greencard in Hand! (Thanks God!)

REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE:
. 12/29/2010 - Mailed I-751 to VT Service Center
. 12/31/2010 - Received and Signed for by D Renaud
. 01/06/2011 - Check Cashed!

. 01/08/2011 - Received NOA (Receipt dated 01/03/2011)
. 02/03/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice (Receipt dated 01/10/2011)
. 06/16/2001 - Received Approval Notice in the mail (Receipt dated 06/13/2011)
. 06/18/2011 - Greencard in Hand!

CITIZENSHIP TIMELINE:

. 04/08/2014 - Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

. 04/10/2014 - Received and Signed by Edwards

. 04/15/2014 - Check Cashed

. 04/21/2014 - Received NOA (Notice Dated 04/14/2014)

. 05/12/2014 - Biometrics Appointment (Notice Dated 04/21/2014)

. 08/06/2014 - Interview Appointment (Notice Dated 06/30/2014)

. 09/05/2014 - Oath Taking (Notice Dated 08/18/2014)

.png

Timeline

Med March 28

Interivew April 4

Hello Everyone. Finally go reunited with my fiance and now husband. We are soo happy.... After 2 years since we filed 7/28/07 we received our visa on August 4, 2009... don't give up. if you know USEM is wrong fight for it... We did...

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you with April interview schedules I wish you all the best! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

"...when I found the one my heart loves, I held him and would not let him go..." - Song of Solomon 3:4

View my wedding photo slideshow

Visit my blog "Filipina In America"

Check out some articles I wrote

Timeline

I have a few quesitons:

Hi Violet25,

2. You can have your medical exam done anytime from 4 weeks to 1 week before the embassy interview. There is no "appointment" required. Just show up with required documents to SLEC. They handle all patients that come on a given day on a first come first serve basis. There really are no specific "appointment times".

3. No. You should plan to have your medical exam at a time when you are not having your period.

Warm Regards,

Samby

Just a clarrification, is the Manila Case Number the MNL XXXXXXX that we got from NVC?

Thanks TinTin and Samby!

Timeline

I have a few quesitons:

Hi Violet25,

Warm Regards,

Samby

Just a clarrification, is the Manila Case Number the MNL XXXXXXX that we got from NVC?

Thanks TinTin and Samby!

Yes, the MNL2008XXXYYY number is the manila embassy case number.

TinTin and Samby

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.