melusine

I just look at nomarriage.com .... and some others...ewwww

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I felt like i had to share....

i check nomarriage.com wich basically say that western US/european women are ####### (well honnestly the guy doesnt sound that educated/classy either).

and ckecked for the hell of it all the mail order bride kind of things ( i went on the IMBRA forum and was wondering)...

Seriously it made me sad.....

You see a bunch a highly cute girls (limit model/prostitute depending on wich ones) all wanted to marry to get out of wherever they might be... but damn it !!!!!!

What did they do with love, feelings.... It makes me sad, it also makes me mad (sound just so fake and $ oriented).

No real love, no feelings, no emotions....

Removal of conditions

01.11.2011 Remove conditions GC I-751 ($590)

01.18.2011 NOA1

02.24.2011 Biometric

03.25.2011 Approved

03.28.2011 Notice sent

03.31.2011 Received new green card (and it's green !)

AOS/EAD/AP from K1

07.23.2008 Send AOS/EAD/AP

07.29.2008 Check cashed

08.01.2008 NOA1

08.08.2008 Biometric Notice received

08.21.2008 Biometric Appointment

09.22.2008 Approval notice sent for AP (CRIS email)

09.22.2008 Card production ordered for EAD (CRIS email)

09.25.2008 Card production ordered for EAD (CRIS email) and a couple of touch since (last one 09.30.2008)

09.27.2008 Reception AP

10.02.2008 EAD Received

02.23.2009 Notice for interview (1.5 month late compared to LA statistics)

03.16.2009 AOS Touch

04.01.2009 Interview in LA  // Approved 

04.06.2009 Welcome to the USA Letter

04.13.2009 Reception GC

Naturalization
06/2016 Request
03/2017 Interview

Almost at the end !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I have browsed a bit through nomarriage.com and here are my thoughts.

This is a great testament to how destructive divorce can be. Obviously this person is extremely bitter and is lashing out destructively, and encouraging others to as well. He is so bitter, that he has made his failure dealing with women into his occupation.

~ However ~

This type of attitude about West Euro and America women should not be entirely ignored. Its a growing phenomena, and its reasons are many.

1) Change in family structure. Usually we have 2 income households now. There are few home makers left. This means, for an old fashioned man or woman, who would prefer this lifestyle, it would be hard to find.

2) Degrading media. We are contantly barraged with "humor" that degrades the home, the family, the husband, the wife... we have reality TV that takes the worst of us and sensationalizes it. This must have some impact on how we interact with each other, the respect we have for each other, and the respect we have for ourselves.

3) Entitlement... I don't know how or where it started... but in the US in particular, people feel so 'entitled' to everything. It's not really your constitutional right to watch the superbowl or to shop. People need more patience, more diplomacy, and more respect for each other. Additionally, we need to cut back on the thinking "what's in it for me"... and think more often in terms of what the greater good is.

4) High profile, messy divorces. Lives are being destroyed on a daily basis in the court room. Word of this gets around. There really needs to be a way to end a marriage that is less distructive... because the way it is now is not reasonable.

Anyway... these are just a few thing from the top of my head. I don't agree with anything that the man in nomarriage.com says... he is a jerk in my opinion and needs counceling. But, I do think its a good example of how out of touch men and women can get from each other, and how destructive divorce can be.

As far as mail order brides/husbands are concerned. I think this is a viable option for men and women. Sometimes the most compatible person you can meet, will not be local. Its just the way that it is... in this case, should we accept that we cant find anyone locally, and live alone? Of course not. ;) Where I worry about it would be in a few cases, where the person who is doing the "Ordering" is abusive... this has been a problem on rare occasions. But out from that, its a great way to connect people that might be most compatible who otherwise would not meet.

Edited by strangebloom

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.