5 posts in this topic

It's been officially 60 days since my interview (Jan 14). We were approved and the officer took my EAD. Also, I got a notice welcoming me as a new resident as well as an email saying my card production was ordered. However, I haven't received the actual card. What can I do?? :unsure:

10/6/06 -- Got Married!!

-----------------------------

7/15/07 -- Sent I130, I485, I765

7/17/07 -- Applications ALL received by USCIS

8/8/07 -- Notice on website saying my notices were sent back as undeliverable

8/11/07 -- Assigned date for biometrics but MISSED it (oh noo)

8/17/07 -- Walked in and was allowed to take biometric (whew!)

8/24/07 -- Lawyer gives me notices for RFE

10/01/07 -- USCIS received RFE. Cases resumed

10/09/07 -- EAD Approval email (YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!)

10/11/07 -- EAD Card Production Ordered (Double YAY)

10/16/07 -- EAD Card Mailed

10/22/07 -- EAD Card ARRIVED!!! SO ECSTATIC!!!

10/29/07 -- Soc Sec. Card issued

1/14/2008 -- INTERVIEW APPROVED!!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
It's been officially 60 days since my interview (Jan 14). We were approved and the officer took my EAD. Also, I got a notice welcoming me as a new resident as well as an email saying my card production was ordered. However, I haven't received the actual card. What can I do?? :unsure:

You need to make an infopass appointment at your local office and find out if the card was issued... it may have been returned as "undeliverable" if your name is not on your mailbox, if that is what has happened they can get it re-issued... if it has got lost in the mail you will need to file form I-90 and pay for a new card...

Dont leave it any longer go and check as soo as you can get an appointment...

Kez

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

You file form I-90 to USCIS and re-order the card.

Filing Fee if you are filing because:
  • You never received your Permanent Resident card; or
  • Your Permanent Resident card was issued with incorrect information because of a USCIS administrative error;

Then there is no fee required. Please review the Where to File Instructions, below, if you are filing for these reasons. Total filing fee = $0.

Where to File if :
  • You never received your Permanent Resident card; or
  • Your Permanent Resident card was issued with incorrect information because of a USCIS administrative error;

If you are filing because your card was never received

• If USCIS mailed you a Permanent Residence card more than 30 days ago and you have not received it; and
  • It has been returned to USCIS by the Post Office as undeliverable; and
  • You have not moved from the address you provided to USCIS during the application or immigrant visa process that led to the creation of the card not received;
Mail a new I-90 application with supporting documentation to the USCIS Service Center or National Benefits Center (NBC) that mailed you the card which was not received.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

I left a message with my lawyer to tell him. Maybe he can get it expedited somehow, or make an inquiry.

10/6/06 -- Got Married!!

-----------------------------

7/15/07 -- Sent I130, I485, I765

7/17/07 -- Applications ALL received by USCIS

8/8/07 -- Notice on website saying my notices were sent back as undeliverable

8/11/07 -- Assigned date for biometrics but MISSED it (oh noo)

8/17/07 -- Walked in and was allowed to take biometric (whew!)

8/24/07 -- Lawyer gives me notices for RFE

10/01/07 -- USCIS received RFE. Cases resumed

10/09/07 -- EAD Approval email (YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!)

10/11/07 -- EAD Card Production Ordered (Double YAY)

10/16/07 -- EAD Card Mailed

10/22/07 -- EAD Card ARRIVED!!! SO ECSTATIC!!!

10/29/07 -- Soc Sec. Card issued

1/14/2008 -- INTERVIEW APPROVED!!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
I left a message with my lawyer to tell him. Maybe he can get it expedited somehow, or make an inquiry.

Dont know how much help your lawyer will be in this situation.... you need to find out if the card has infact been sent, because if it has and you have not got it then you are going to have file for another one and that is going to cost you $$$ and take about 6 months to get...

make an infopass and at least find out if it has been issued....

Kez

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.