Dave+Rose

Visa Pick up?

6 posts in this topic

I was just wondering how the embassy works on approved visa pick up? I had my interview last March 11 and the consul told me it is 24-48 hours to process our visa and he gave me a maroon paper for visa pick up. But its been 3 days and I have not received any call yet. Next week is holy week and so I tried to call their call center to ask for the status and the lady said its still in process..arghhh! I am leaving for the province on the 25th of March but since there is holy week in between now and my departure, I think I will need to reschedule it. Anyone who knows how this visa pick up stuff works and how long does the embassy process the visa with cases that no document verification is required? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks...

Married 05-23-08

AOS/EAD/AP:

6/19/08 : Sent package to Chicago lockbox thru fedex

6/24/08 : NOA1

6/30/08 : Biometrics Appointment Notice

7/21/08 : AOS transferred to CSC

7/23/08 : Biometrics Appointment

8/18/08 : EAD card production ordered!!!

8/18/08 : AP document approved!

8/26/08 : AP received in the mail

8/27/08 : EAD card received in the mail!

9/25/08 : Greencard production ordered!!!

9/29/08 : GC received!!!

Removing of Conditions:

7/21/10 : Application to Lift Conditions on Permanent Residency

09/30/10: Notice of Action

10/04/10: Biometrics Appointment

10/18/10: Approval

10/25/10: 10-year GC received

Naturalization:

03/07/12: Application for Naturalization

03/09/12: Notice of Action

04/16/12: Biometrics Appointment

06/08/12: Testing and Intervview - passed!

09/26/12: OATH TAKING CEREMONY - Today I become a US Citizen

Try calling Delbros first and see if they have received your visa from the Embassy. If not, try calling the US Embassy call center and ask for the status of your visa...anyways, many of us are on the same sitch. You can read other posts here regarding that issue. Hope you get your visa soon!

2-0. In favor of the boys.

Try calling Delbros first and see if they have received your visa from the Embassy. If not, try calling the US Embassy call center and ask for the status of your visa...anyways, many of us are on the same sitch. You can read other posts here regarding that issue. Hope you get your visa soon!

I have not paid the visa delivery so I don't think Delbros has the access to it. I was approved for visa pick up. I also tried calling the US embassy call center today, the lady said its still in process. But I did not have to undergo document verification, the consul did not give me the white paper as some of the VJers were talking about. He just told me that processing will take 24-48 hours so I was hoping I'd get it it today since the 48 hours already passed. Should I still call Delbros even if I did not pay for the visa delivery? Thanks

Married 05-23-08

AOS/EAD/AP:

Removing of Conditions:

Naturalization:

I have not paid the visa delivery so I don't think Delbros has the access to it. I was approved for visa pick up. I also tried calling the US embassy call center today, the lady said its still in process. But I did not have to undergo document verification, the consul did not give me the white paper as some of the VJers were talking about. He just told me that processing will take 24-48 hours so I was hoping I'd get it it today since the 48 hours already passed. Should I still call Delbros even if I did not pay for the visa delivery? Thanks

Well i guess no since they will not be responsible for your visa. Anyways, keep on calling the USEM and im sure they'll get tired of answering your calls and will release your visa soon...(hehehehe, joke! Just trying to lighten up things here! :hehe: )

I really hope we get our visas soon...it hard being separated from your loved ones...hay, miss na miss ko na asawa ko! waaaaah! :crying:

2-0. In favor of the boys.

Good news VJers, I just received a call 10 mins after I finished my prayer! Its the embassy instructing me to pick up the visa on Monday. Weeeeeeeee, I am so happy! Way to go!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Married 05-23-08

AOS/EAD/AP:

Removing of Conditions:

Naturalization:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.