jom

Document Verification

12 posts in this topic

Hi fellow members,

After our K1 petition was approved, my office started to process papers for the Filipina beneficiary in a K1 visa based on my experience. At that time, there was no document verification. I am trying to update my office and associates as to the new procedure added in the process and I believe it is the document verification. There are still a lot of ladies who go to my office asking for assistance despite my absence and I want the staff updated with the latest requirement before the medical and interview schedules. Reading the threads here, I see a lot of issues concerning the step of document verification

My questions are:

When is the best time to pay the document verification and can somebody enumerate the detailed steps on how/where to pay the same? How long does the verification take? Is there a telephone number specified, with extension, when doing a follow - up with the payment?

Thank you very much. I appreciate the help.

Myla

Edited by jom

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

here is a link to how to pay it http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfdelb.pdf

you want to pay at a min of 2 weeks before wife paid hers a month before

here is debros web site with some numbers http://www.delbros.com/

other then that i read there was extention 104 sorry couldnt be more help i will follow up on fourm wife interview is april 8 and will need help figureing it out my self

well wife followed instuctions on web site and got text message back right away then a day later she got another text asking for her to fax copy of receipt from back to delbros and that where we are now in a week she will follow up

Edited by vbtbmrt

I paid the Delbros fee for document verification as soon as i got my packet 4 (about 3 weeks from interview date) at the Metrobank branch nearest my place. Then sent a text msg in the format that is found in their website right after i did but i kept getting invalid entry so I had my husband (USC) send them the text msg and it went through after several tries.

You can call this number to follow up the payment 339-2761...i don't know the local number but a girl named Allen seemed to be the one in charge with the document verification payments.

Sent N400: Oct 27, 2011

NOA: Nov 1, 2011

Biometrics: Nov 16, 2011

Yellow letter date: 12/14/2011

Yellow letter received: 12/19/2011

Pay the fee as soon as possible. The real problem in the system is when the USEM send the packet to Delbros, then you wait for Delbros to send the packet to NSO. It shouldn't take as long as it has been for people. I will let you know next week if it worked out for us. I pray that this does not hold us up.

Citizenship

8/06/2011 - Package sent

8/25/2011 - Biometrics schedule

9/26/2011 - Interview date received

10/09/2011 - Received yellow letter

11/08/2011 - Interview date THANKS GOD went smooth n pretty easy with the nice lady IO takes 9-10 minutes wow???????????????

I think I waited more time for my Oath Ceremony schedule rather than interview process and after 13 minutes the lady gave my sched WOW CAN'T BELIEVE ......yayyyyyyy

11/16/2011 - Oath Ceremony

Visit My Website

www.roseandchuck.com

Removing Conditions

08/3/2010 - File for Removal of Conditions (I-751)

08/6/2010 - Received date/ Noticed Date

9/06/2010 - Biometric Date Modesto

12/2/2010 - Card production( they orderd) new card. I just checked I'm not in hurry but hahahaha lucky GOD IS SO GOOD THANKS FOR EVERYTHING PAPA JESUS MWAHHH.

AOS

06/06/2008 - AOS PACKAGE SENT

06/09/2008 - RECEIVED DATE

06/13/2008- NOTICED DATE checked cleared ( received in mail 06/17/2008 notice for AOS, EAD and AP)

07/09/2008- BIOMETRICS date modesto

08/18/2008- AP APPROVED ( received date 8/22/2008)

08/18/2008- EAD APPROVED ( received date 8/27/2008)

09/17/2008- RECEIVED interview date appoinment

10/29/2008- INTERVIEW date 1:00pm sacramento (approved)

11/05/2008- RECEIVED WELCOME NOTICE

11/07/2008- RECEIVED GREEN CARD

banner-1.jpg

Thanks a lot for the replies. God bless us all.

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

From what I'm understanding or information I'm receiving. The USEM sends some documents (unknown which they are exactly) for Delbros to pick up and deliver to NSO. This is the part that kills me. The USEM send the docs to Delbros on a Monday and Delbros will send the doc to NSO the following Monday, so there is up to 2 weeks lost for waiting. After NSO completes what ever they do, they send it back to USEM. In our case, Delbros sent our stuff to NSO last Monday, the 17th and our interview is next week on the 28th. And if NSO does not complete by the 28th, we will be on AR, thus taking longer to wait. This is the problem other people are having with this document verification thing and holding people up. I spent last night calling many different numbers at NSO to ensure that our paperwork is complete prior to interview so we do not have the same problems other people did. After them giving me atleast 4 different phone number to call. Every person I talked didn't know anything or who is exactly in charge of the department. I don't understand what the big secret is. All they kept saying is "kindly call this number sir and they can assist you." Each different phone number I was given, led to a dead end. I was really trying to get info out of anybody because I know this Thursday and Friday the offices are closed. Delbros says it takes 1 to 3 weeks for NSO to complete doc verification. Now, if it's 1 week, cool. Longer, we got problems. I/ we have complete every part of the process to the "T" and it is just frustrating that no One knows about this part, even the NSO office.

So, has anyone tried to contact the NSO? If so what number did you call, and what information did they provide you?

Citizenship

8/06/2011 - Package sent

8/25/2011 - Biometrics schedule

9/26/2011 - Interview date received

10/09/2011 - Received yellow letter

11/08/2011 - Interview date THANKS GOD went smooth n pretty easy with the nice lady IO takes 9-10 minutes wow???????????????

I think I waited more time for my Oath Ceremony schedule rather than interview process and after 13 minutes the lady gave my sched WOW CAN'T BELIEVE ......yayyyyyyy

11/16/2011 - Oath Ceremony

Visit My Website

www.roseandchuck.com

Removing Conditions

08/3/2010 - File for Removal of Conditions (I-751)

08/6/2010 - Received date/ Noticed Date

9/06/2010 - Biometric Date Modesto

12/2/2010 - Card production( they orderd) new card. I just checked I'm not in hurry but hahahaha lucky GOD IS SO GOOD THANKS FOR EVERYTHING PAPA JESUS MWAHHH.

AOS

06/06/2008 - AOS PACKAGE SENT

06/09/2008 - RECEIVED DATE

06/13/2008- NOTICED DATE checked cleared ( received in mail 06/17/2008 notice for AOS, EAD and AP)

07/09/2008- BIOMETRICS date modesto

08/18/2008- AP APPROVED ( received date 8/22/2008)

08/18/2008- EAD APPROVED ( received date 8/27/2008)

09/17/2008- RECEIVED interview date appoinment

10/29/2008- INTERVIEW date 1:00pm sacramento (approved)

11/05/2008- RECEIVED WELCOME NOTICE

11/07/2008- RECEIVED GREEN CARD

banner-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
From what I'm understanding or information I'm receiving. The USEM sends some documents (unknown which they are exactly) for Delbros to pick up and deliver to NSO. This is the part that kills me. The USEM send the docs to Delbros on a Monday and Delbros will send the doc to NSO the following Monday, so there is up to 2 weeks lost for waiting. After NSO completes what ever they do, they send it back to USEM. In our case, Delbros sent our stuff to NSO last Monday, the 17th and our interview is next week on the 28th. And if NSO does not complete by the 28th, we will be on AR, thus taking longer to wait. This is the problem other people are having with this document verification thing and holding people up. I spent last night calling many different numbers at NSO to ensure that our paperwork is complete prior to interview so we do not have the same problems other people did. After them giving me atleast 4 different phone number to call. Every person I talked didn't know anything or who is exactly in charge of the department. I don't understand what the big secret is. All they kept saying is "kindly call this number sir and they can assist you." Each different phone number I was given, led to a dead end. I was really trying to get info out of anybody because I know this Thursday and Friday the offices are closed. Delbros says it takes 1 to 3 weeks for NSO to complete doc verification. Now, if it's 1 week, cool. Longer, we got problems. I/ we have complete every part of the process to the "T" and it is just frustrating that no One knows about this part, even the NSO office.

So, has anyone tried to contact the NSO? If so what number did you call, and what information did they provide you?

Hi!

I called this NSO phone no. 716-0807 or 716-0369. I talked to Deputy Administrator Ms. Elna Casasola last February 11. She could tell you about docs verifications. They might have a new procedure now, last time we talked she told me they are working on a system to expedite the process.

Manila

K1 Visa

July 2 - Mailed I129F

Nov 20 - Approved K1 Petition

Feb 1 - Medical - St. Luke's

Feb 8 - Interview - USEM

Mar 19 - Visa Received (6 weeks on AR)

Mar 27 - Arrived in Barlow, Kentucky

Apr 08 - Married in Wickcliffe County, Kentucky

Adjustment of Status

June 24 - Mailed I-485 and I-765

July 01 - NOA1 (Mail received July 05)

July 03 - ASC Appointment Notice for Biometrics on July 23

Nasville TN (Mail received July 8)

July 21 - Mailed I-131

July 23 - Completed Biometrics St. Louis, MO ASC

July 25 - I-485 Case Transferred to California Service Center

(Mail received July 31)

Aug 18 - Approved I-131 Application for Travel Document

Aug 21 - Biometrics Re-take at St. Louis, MO

Aug 23 - Received AP Papers

Aug 29 - Received EAD Card

Nov 18 - Green Card Production Ordered/Notice thru e-mail

Nov 25 - Received Green Card (Expiring Nov 6, 2010)

Removing Conditions on Residence

Aug 23 - Mailed I-751

Sept 01 - Check Encashed/Deposited

Sept 04 - Received NOA dated Aug 30

Oct 12 - Received Biometrics Appt Notice

Nov 02 - Biometrics Appointment

Dec 17 - Received RFE - Fingerprints can not be classified

Dec 27 - Submitted Affidavit of No Criminal Record

Jan 25 - Green Card Production Ordered/Notice sent thru e-mail

Jan 31 - Received 10-yr GC

Timeline
I paid the Delbros fee for document verification as soon as i got my packet 4 (about 3 weeks from interview date) at the Metrobank branch nearest my place. Then sent a text msg in the format that is found in their website right after i did but i kept getting invalid entry so I had my husband (USC) send them the text msg and it went through after several tries.

You can call this number to follow up the payment 339-2761...i don't know the local number but a girl named Allen seemed to be the one in charge with the document verification payments.

We paid February 4th NSO got it on the 11th, and we had our interview on March 11th....and we still had to go to Window 37. As of today, the embassy is still holding the Visa

K-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2007-09-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2007-10-01

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2008-01-07

NVC Received : 2008-01-14

Payment Made to Delbros 2008-02-04

Forwarded to USEM 2008-02-11

Request made to NSO 2008-02-27

Medical Exam: 2008-03-04

Interview Date : 2008-03-11 PASSED!

Second Request to NSO 2008-03-11

Found out why we are on AR 2008-04-15

Doc request forwarded to NSO on 2008-04-21

Visa APPROVED AND PRINTED on 2008-05-09

RELEASED FOR DELIVERY on 2008-05-12(13)

Out for delivery on 2008-05-16

Visa in Hand 2008-06-03-2008

Arrived 2008-06-17

Married 2008-09-01

Submitted AOS and EAD 2008-09-17

Biometrics appointment 2008-10-16

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Feb 4th we paid the document verification fee .

Feb 5th We got notification it was received from delbros .

Feb 11th Delbros notified Embassy we had paid fee.

March 5th We called delbros on to make sure they had notified Embassy of our payment. They said yes, on Feb 11th.

March 11th we had interview. Window 37 allowed us to hand pick up our visa.

March 14th we received visa and left philippines two days later..

Chris

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello ,

I plan to go to MetroBank next week to pay documents verification(March 24,2008), is this good enough ? We just get approved March 18, 2008.

Is this ok if i make payment already? or this is too early?

Thank you..

Timeline
Hello ,

I plan to go to MetroBank next week to pay documents verification(March 24,2008), is this good enough ? We just get approved March 18, 2008.

Is this ok if i make payment already? or this is too early?

Thank you..

What else do we need besides the MNL case number upon payment?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.