w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Hillary Clinton Again Raises Running With Obama

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

HATTIESBURG, Miss. (AP) - Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton on Friday again raised the possibility that she might run with rival Sen. Barack Obama on the same Democratic presidential ticket.

Speaking to voters in Mississippi, where Sen. Barack Obama is expected to do well in next week's primary, Clinton said, "I've had people say, 'Well I wish I could vote for both of you. Well, that might be possible some day. But first I need your vote on Tuesday."

It is the second time this week that she has hinted at a joint ticket with the Illinois senator...

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8...;show_article=1

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I get why Hillary needs Obama, but why would Obama want Hillary around?

They both know suspect that the only way they can beat McCain is to join up, but right now they each want to be President more than they want to keep McCain out of the White House.

Edited by garya505

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Obama's best choice would be Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano, who is well liked among Republicans and Independents. I hope he doesn't choose Hillary as some kind of concession.

Obama's best choice would be Arizona Gov. Janet Napolitano, who is well liked among Republicans and Independents. I hope he doesn't choose Hillary as some kind of concession.

I agree. Besides, there are several good VP candidates, NM Gov. Bill Richardson, Kansas Gov. Kathleen Sebilius, etc. Former popular VA Gov. Mark Warner would be a great VP choice, but he is running for VA Senate seat. Also, if Obama can convince NE Senator Republican Chuck Hagel , it will be great too. I don't think, Obama will choose Hillary as VP candidate, should he be the nominee. But Hillary would love to have him as her running mate.

Edited by simple_male

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Timeline
But Hillary would love to have him as her running mate.

...which is peculiar considering how much flak she throws at him, but not surprising from a more calculating POV.

Richardson would be a mistake, for either potential nominee.

Troll, can I ask why you think, Richardson would be a mistake? He does have great foreign policy credentials. Plus as a Latino Gov., they can attract Latino voters.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

Timeline

I agree. His ties are too close to the Clinton Adminstration which would be a turn off to Republicans and Independents.

Filed: Timeline

It's good that they're playing dirty, it's practice for the final. Whoever ends up playing.

I agree. His ties are too close to the Clinton Adminstration which would be a turn off to Republicans and Independents.

+ the whole Los Alamos thing + numerous intemperate remarks regarding foreign countries like Pakistan...

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Timeline
I think it's pretty condescending (at this stage of the game) for either candidate to hint at the other playing second fiddle to their presidency.

She (Hillary) started it. :P