Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi ladies,

:ot: Just wanted to let you know I came back from the doctor's office and found out I am having a girl :luv:

Ok :ot2:

Congratulations mommy2b

My husband will listen to just about anything but Staind. He says I give him a headache when I play Staind in the car.

i LOVE STAIND!!!

Quana a who name so?

its a rock band.. not like heavy metal or anything, but a tad bit of hollering at times LOL

have u heard of a song called "its been awhile"

"its been awhile, but I can still remember just the way u taste!!!"

very cool lyrics, kind of dark mood songs, but i like them..

Sounds like a get your freakon song. I need to find that!! :whistle:

NOOOO mi gyal, not dat type at all LOL but ya knoa mi, mi bad mind focus on all di dutty dutty parts of any song!!! :devil:

its more like a depressed soul seeking solace in his lovers arms.. like I said kind of dark but beautiful at the same time..

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
My husband will listen to just about anything but Staind. He says I give him a headache when I play Staind in the car.

i LOVE STAIND!!!

Quana a who name so?

its a rock band.. not like heavy metal or anything, but a tad bit of hollering at times LOL

It's my I'm dragging my butt into work and need to wake up music. I love them as well.

Limp Bizkit and Creed also.. I hated when Creed broke up (frown)

Any carribean artist that you play at the wedding? My sister said Bres Hamond I think i mispelled it

Beres Hammond has some nice romantic songs. I like him.

I am bad with remembering specific songs but I am sure you could Google him and get a good sample.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
I like Tarrus Riley and Jah Cure also... They have some nice romantic songs.

yes please do Jah Cure (that is my baby daddy ya'll, I love him sooo) and the guy that sings "she's royal" and gyptian is nice too

Hee hee.....can I call you cuz?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yes please do Jah Cure (that is my baby daddy ya'll, I love him sooo) and the guy that sings "she's royal" and gyptian is nice too

Oh I'm excited to search now. All I need is my computer fixed and I will downloading some good stuff. Thanks everyone!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

ALREADY JG!!.. Jah Cure is your boo too.???. aight sister, we can share LOL

Timeline

Oh I'm excited to search now. All I need is my computer fixed and I will downloading some good stuff. Thanks everyone!

ok just one more "u are my african queen" 2face idibia, very beautiful song, even though u are not African, maybe this can be for the honeymoon mood music...LOL

Timeline

oh, you have me rolling now........No. He really is my cousin.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

WHAAAA!!!!

oh my goodness, girl.. He is the TRUTH. I am almost to tears every song he sings, such a beautiful songwriter. His style, his voice.. OK, I will quit now.. When is the next family reunion?? :whistle:

Timeline

WHAAAA!!!!

oh my goodness, girl.. He is the TRUTH. I am almost to tears every song he sings, such a beautiful songwriter. His style, his voice.. OK, I will quit now.. When is the next family reunion?? :whistle:

Next summer probably.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My music recommendation, well recommended artist, is Sanchez. Here is a link to is discography: http://www.sanchezmusic.com/discography.html

Love it. Thanks. I put him in my pandora music to see if I can get some of these songs. No quicktime.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My husband comes with some old 70's hippie style American music sometimes. It shocks me. I'm like...where did this young Jamaican guy hear all this music? I am truly surprised about some of his taste. Whats interesting is I don't think he knows much about R&B, unless its old school stuff. But he loves his Lovers Rock and country songs, haha.

i LOVE STAIND!!!

Quana a who name so?

It's my I'm dragging my butt into work and need to wake up music. I love them as well.

Oh I loved Creed!! Loved the lead singers voice!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Wakey! If you need some more reggae love song artists - Alaine, Beres Hammond, Voicemail, Etana, Tami Chynn, Pressure, Daville, Gyptian, Cherine Anderson, Christopher Martin, Morgan Heritage. Hope that helps :star:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My husband comes with some old 70's hippie style American music sometimes. It shocks me. I'm like...where did this young Jamaican guy hear all this music? I am truly surprised about some of his taste. Whats interesting is I don't think he knows much about R&B, unless its old school stuff. But he loves his Lovers Rock and country songs, haha.

i LOVE STAIND!!!

Quana a who name so?

Oh I loved Creed!! Loved the lead singers voice!

Me too. I thought he was a cutie :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.