Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Has anyone had trouble calling JA the last couple of days? I haven't been able to get through or the reception is bad, etc. I was just wondering if anyone else was having problems.

We have had bad reception from JA.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Jason!!!! Partytime...........

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Just poppin in to say HI! Lifes been busy but going great. Congrats to all those with good news lately. And my thoughts and prayers are with those who are going through some troubling times. And the new babies are soooo cute. Wish you girls lived closer to me I just love to spoil babies. My son turned 9 today, I just look at him in awe, they grow up way too fast. 9 more years and he'll be an adult! :o

Filed: Timeline
Has anyone had trouble calling JA the last couple of days? I haven't been able to get through or the reception is bad, etc. I was just wondering if anyone else was having problems.

We have had bad reception from JA.

Morning ya'll;

Phone problems is island wide for the past few weeks (so I'm being told). Some areas worse than other. My dad had a landline in Trelawny it yesterday was the first time in 2 weeks were were able to get through. No problems with the cell phones though. We've been lucky in that sense, but of course you know if you use a calling card it kills you minutes really fast.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

If any one has any information or where I can find it on filing a fiancee visa from England please link me in PM. Just want to know about the process. Thanks.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
If any one has any information or where I can find it on filing a fiancee visa from England please link me in PM. Just want to know about the process. Thanks.

How many men you have to have Tre?

I was just kidding, Tre.......

Here you go:

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

LOL JG!! I was going to say the same thing!!!!!!! :rofl:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Here you go:

JG...you always have the hookup.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Here you go:

Mawning JG --

You always making me laugh...but know I'm :rofl: ....Thanks for the info. Only Marcel babes, he's all and everything I need. Marcel's friend got approved for his fiance visa to the UK yesterday... it appears they don't have to jump through hoops like we have to, but their visa is a lot more expensive. So, not his other friend is about the go through the process and just wanted some details. He said it was a breeze and he was in there for 20mins. How nice.

tep aff a mi name

Here you go:

JG...you always have the hookup.

That's why she's my hommie.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Marla's visa was printed this morning....Hopefully AirPack will deliver it this evening or early in the morning. If so she will be coming home to me on Friday night or Saturday morning. Its about Time!

Hey Jason. Congrats. How did you find out? Did you call the 202# again. LOL I hope you get your wish that she will be home with you this weekend. This is so long over due :dance:

I called the 202# they told me when it was prinited, they were very nice. but I can't say that about the embassy, I e-mailed them 4x and they never did respond. Marla is getting her visa today and as soon as she gets it in her hand, I will book her a flight that lands in Atlanta tomorrow at 4:30. Pray that everything goes well!

Jason & Marla Stephens

I-130 TIME-LINE

mailed to TSC: 4/3/07

NOA1: 4/11/07

Touch: 7/24/07

NOA2: 10/10/07 (e-mail)

NOA2 hardcopy: 10/16/07

I-129f TIME-LINE

Met: 2/24/06

Married: 3/15/07

Visit my wife on: 4/29/ to 5/3/07

Mailed to Chicago: 5/17/07

NOA1: 5/23/07

Transferred to CSC 5/28/07

CSC recieved (pending): 6/05/07

Touch: 6/19/07

Touch: 8/13/07 on a Sun.?

Touch: 8/14/07 Getting Excited!!!

Visit my wife on: 9/30/07 thru 10/07/07

Called USCIS on: 10/10/07

NOA2: 10/10/07 (e-mail)

NOA2 Hardcopy: 10/16/07

NVC recieved: 10/20/07

NVC mailed out: 10/31/07

Consulate recieved: 11/02/07

Pkt 3 sent out: 11/04/07 NEVER RECEIVED

Visit my wife on: 11/11/07 thru 12/02/07

Picked up Pkt3: 12/27/07 and dropped it off the same day

Medical: 02/28/08

Interview Date: 03/11/08 @ 8:00 am (got blue sheet for not having proof of filed I-130)

Follow up appt.: 04/24/08 12:30pm .... they are saying its a 2nd interview (APPROVED)

K3 Visa recieved: 05-14-08

US Entry: 05-15-08

Applied for EAD 08-20-08

EAD NOA1 08-28-08

Timeline

Which is the magical 202#? I have two: 202-663-1541 & 202-663-1225.

I am on hold right now checking to see if NVC has received my petitions...... :whistle:

Edited by Ms. Hellwig

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Marla's visa was printed this morning....Hopefully AirPack will deliver it this evening or early in the morning. If so she will be coming home to me on Friday night or Saturday morning. Its about Time!

Hey Jason. Congrats. How did you find out? Did you call the 202# again. LOL I hope you get your wish that she will be home with you this weekend. This is so long over due :dance:

I called the 202# they told me when it was prinited, they were very nice. but I can't say that about the embassy, I e-mailed them 4x and they never did respond. Marla is getting her visa today and as soon as she gets it in her hand, I will book her a flight that lands in Atlanta tomorrow at 4:30. Pray that everything goes well!

That's good news Jason. When you e-mail the embassy with your question, did you put in the subject line 2nd Inquiry, 3rd Inquiry and so on? I know they're sick of me, but I don't care....that's what WE pay taxes for.

tep aff a mi name

Which is the magical 202#? I have two: 202-663-1541 & 202-663-1225.

I am on hold right now checking to see if NVC has received my petitions...... :whistle:

My girl where did you get the other number from. I hope you're on hold with 202-663-1225. They've always been very help full and very nice to be. They were annoyed when I told them I received instructions in my packet that we need to submit and I-864 instead of an I-134.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Mawnin Yardies!

It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.