Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Sus! Girl your meez looking like she is doing the "HOT WUK" LOL

I need to mine together, she's too cute w/ her pigtails..

LOL - It is actually that my back aches, no Hot Wuk for me!

LMAO!!! I thought she had fleas from the dog on the couch. Back ache is much better.......

:rofl:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LMAO!!! I thought she had fleas from the dog on the couch. Back ache is much better.......

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Okay, so my rant for the day - This semester I have had a professor who is TOTALLY unresponsive until we go to the dept. head - Our final was supposed to be open on Monday, and due by 7 pm today - It hadn't appeared yet. Someone this am sent an email and included the dept head - Suddenly the teacher appeared, and responded to an email that was sent to him on Monday, that there had been a tech problem and the final is now posted, and due by 8 am Sat! If there had been a tech problem, he should have told us, emailed us, posted it in another area, ..... Instead, he just blatantly ignored our emails and questions until his boss got on him, now we are all supposed to scramble and get it done! TOTAL BS!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Hey Brownskinn and whomever else talked about it......I started a Jamaican adoptions thread with the info. we have so far.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Okay, so my rant for the day - This semester I have had a professor who is TOTALLY unresponsive until we go to the dept. head - Our final was supposed to be open on Monday, and due by 7 pm today - It hadn't appeared yet. Someone this am sent an email and included the dept head - Suddenly the teacher appeared, and responded to an email that was sent to him on Monday, that there had been a tech problem and the final is now posted, and due by 8 am Sat! If there had been a tech problem, he should have told us, emailed us, posted it in another area, ..... Instead, he just blatantly ignored our emails and questions until his boss got on him, now we are all supposed to scramble and get it done! TOTAL BS!

That is sooo trifling.. somebody need to send the dept head and EXCLUSIVE email about this professors practices!! AND now instead of 4 whole days, he is only giving ya'll 2 days?!? that ain't right..

Timeline
That is sooo trifling.. somebody need to send the dept head and EXCLUSIVE email about this professors practices!! AND now instead of 4 whole days, he is only giving ya'll 2 days?!? that ain't right..

Believe me, I have sent at least 3 emails this semester to the dept head - He has been great and really responsive - The ONLY reason we have gotten responses from the teacher at all are after I emailed the dept head -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Okay...now mi caan see wah mi a type...duppy musah in yah fi true.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Marla's visa was printed this morning....Hopefully AirPack will deliver it this evening or early in the morning. If so she will be coming home to me on Friday night or Saturday morning. Its about Time!

Jason & Marla Stephens

I-130 TIME-LINE

mailed to TSC: 4/3/07

NOA1: 4/11/07

Touch: 7/24/07

NOA2: 10/10/07 (e-mail)

NOA2 hardcopy: 10/16/07

I-129f TIME-LINE

Met: 2/24/06

Married: 3/15/07

Visit my wife on: 4/29/ to 5/3/07

Mailed to Chicago: 5/17/07

NOA1: 5/23/07

Transferred to CSC 5/28/07

CSC recieved (pending): 6/05/07

Touch: 6/19/07

Touch: 8/13/07 on a Sun.?

Touch: 8/14/07 Getting Excited!!!

Visit my wife on: 9/30/07 thru 10/07/07

Called USCIS on: 10/10/07

NOA2: 10/10/07 (e-mail)

NOA2 Hardcopy: 10/16/07

NVC recieved: 10/20/07

NVC mailed out: 10/31/07

Consulate recieved: 11/02/07

Pkt 3 sent out: 11/04/07 NEVER RECEIVED

Visit my wife on: 11/11/07 thru 12/02/07

Picked up Pkt3: 12/27/07 and dropped it off the same day

Medical: 02/28/08

Interview Date: 03/11/08 @ 8:00 am (got blue sheet for not having proof of filed I-130)

Follow up appt.: 04/24/08 12:30pm .... they are saying its a 2nd interview (APPROVED)

K3 Visa recieved: 05-14-08

US Entry: 05-15-08

Applied for EAD 08-20-08

EAD NOA1 08-28-08

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Marla's visa was printed this morning....Hopefully AirPack will deliver it this evening or early in the morning. If so she will be coming home to me on Friday night or Saturday morning. Its about Time!

Congratulations! That is great! I hope you have a lovely weekend starting the rest of your life together.

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Congratulations

Be Bless

That's great news Jason. I'm so happy for you. Wishing the three of you the best.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

YAYYYY! So happy for u guys..I hope this weekend goes by SUPER slow and u enjoy every moment!

Timeline

Hey Jason. Congrats. How did you find out? Did you call the 202# again. LOL I hope you get your wish that she will be home with you this weekend. This is so long over due :dance:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Has anyone had trouble calling JA the last couple of days? I haven't been able to get through or the reception is bad, etc. I was just wondering if anyone else was having problems.

TAKING A ROUGH LIFE EASY

Has anyone had trouble calling JA the last couple of days? I haven't been able to get through or the reception is bad, etc. I was just wondering if anyone else was having problems.

I just called JA a min. ago. No problem man. Reception was clear.

Be Bless

Roxcie

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YAYYYY! So happy for u guys..I hope this weekend goes by SUPER slow and u enjoy every moment!

how exciting!!! what are you gonna do... (besides the obvious... :whistle: )??

I cant even bring myself to imagine the day b/c Im afraid it will never come!

yes. I have only with bmobile

digicel no problem

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.