pechez

march interviewee on the AR because of doc verification

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

yeah it looks like we're just waiting for delbros now. We can wait another month as long as everything is approved. So Delbros should be able to tell us if they forwarded to the nso? I'm still curious how the whole document verification works...the process and everything. We only paid February 18 so they may not have even gotten to it yet. Is there something we can do to make sure we don't get lost in the process somehow. I'm just paranoid that they could misplace something or that something could get lost. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle this best? Thanks. Good luck to all of us who are waiting on Delbros.

Hey Everyone,

So my fiancee had her interview yesterday and it looks like she is on AR but she really wasn't told much about what was going on. When she looked at her paper there is a check next to employment-based petitions and it says wait to hear from us. Does anyone know what this is relating to and how I can find out? Is there a specific number I should call at the embassy or is this just a standard thing. She paid the delbros 2 weeks ago and maybe they haven't gotten to it yet. If anyone has any idea what this means, please let us know. I'm getting worried about it now. Congrats to all who were approved so far.

Frank and Delia

It seems were all in the same situation. document verification!!!!! there's nothing we can do but to wait for the verification process. Let's just be thankful were not denied and its just a standard procedure to verify documents. I hope we all get our visa soon...

K3 process sent in june 2007

03/03/2008- INTERVIEW....... NSO sent documents for documentation

04/09/2008- visa approved!!!!!!

04/11/2008- visa in hand

04/14/2008- cfo stamp

04/23/2008- Leaving for seattle via china airlines!!!!!!!!

AOS

7/31/08- submit I-485, I-765

8/02/08- received in chicago lockbox

8/15/08- received receipt notice for I-485 andI-765 in the mail with notice date Aug 11

8/25/08- received biometrics letter with post stamp dated Aug 19

9/10/08- BIOMETRICS at USCIS Seattle 8 am!!!!!DONE!!!

11/7/08- EAD card production ordered yeheyyyyy!!!!!

11/14/08- EAD in mail

11/20/08- applied for ssn

12/04/08- ssn received.... time to go job hunting!!!!

01/26/09- first day of work

02/04/09- received letter for the initial interview

03/12/09- interview in Seattle at 1pm....... APPROVED!!!!---- 10 yr greencard!!!!!

03/16/09- received Welcome to the United States notice

03/18/09- GC Card Production ordered!!!!

03/25/09- Approval notice sent

03/27/09- Green card received!!! Expires 3/18/2019

Naturalization...........

07/05/2012- filed n400 phoenix arizona (local office seattle)

07/112012-Noa 1

08/09/2012-Biometrics appointment done!

08/27/2012-Interview notice sent

09/26/2012-Interview day at 2pm APPROVED!!!

09/26/2012-OATH TAKING DONE! (same day)

i was worried about document verification before my interview, but i dont pay 650 pesos bec. i said to myself what if when they will verify in NSO if the in charge cant find my records there my endorsement from the local civil registry and my finality of the court order. bec the last time i had a copy of my B.C. from NSO dont have remarks and annotation the changes of my name and also my father's name still the same. what i did i just pray to God that during the verification they can locate it the records in NSO.

my interview last February 7, 2008, when i text the delbros 5 days after i got a reply it is in transit to cebu, i received my visa february 14. i noticed that my visa date is Feb. 8, 2008 then it means dont have verification in NSO the date a day after my interview and also my other friend interviewed last january the date of the visa a day after her interview. we are in situation we have remarks in our birth certificate bec change of name. we got our visa without any problems and we dont pay the metro bank. im confused about document verification..............

glitterfy-flpbk0117583890023634.gif

Timeline
Hey Everyone,

So my fiancee had her interview yesterday and it looks like she is on AR but she really wasn't told much about what was going on. When she looked at her paper there is a check next to employment-based petitions and it says wait to hear from us. Does anyone know what this is relating to and how I can find out? Is there a specific number I should call at the embassy or is this just a standard thing. She paid the delbros 2 weeks ago and maybe they haven't gotten to it yet. If anyone has any idea what this means, please let us know. I'm getting worried about it now. Congrats to all who were approved so far.

Frank and Delia

Hi Frank,

I wonder if Delia ever told you about a certain "Marie" who she hung out with constantly during the medical exam and interview! LOL. I already told her it's because the document verification takes 1-4 weeks. Since you paid it 2 weeks before the interview, I would guess like all others the processing will be a little delayed till the embassy gets feedback from the NSO. Unless its for some weird reason, I dont think there's anything to worry about except for a little bit of delay. I'm not an expert on visa matters but I've read a lot and saw your documents and proofs as I talked with your fiancee. You will be fine!

Marie

Timeline
yeah it looks like we're just waiting for delbros now. We can wait another month as long as everything is approved. So Delbros should be able to tell us if they forwarded to the nso? I'm still curious how the whole document verification works...the process and everything. We only paid February 18 so they may not have even gotten to it yet. Is there something we can do to make sure we don't get lost in the process somehow. I'm just paranoid that they could misplace something or that something could get lost. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to handle this best? Thanks. Good luck to all of us who are waiting on Delbros.

Frank,

To repeat what I told Delia, just call Delbros up on their hotline as to whether they already forwarded the verification request to the the NSO. If they say yes, ask what date, that should settle it and you can just wait on the embassy's action. If not yet, then tell Delbros to forward the request now!! LOL. I wish you all the luck and hope all things will turn out positive for both of you.

Marie

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
dont worry abt document verification...i was on that side too...and it took me 1 month to wait b4 i recieved my visa coz of the holiday season..but now i am in USA...

just keep on calling them and you will have ur visa on hand soon...

goodluck and congrats!

Reading your timeline gave me hope. I've been looking for a similar case whose docs verification request was sent to NSO on the day of the interview or a day after. Looks like you got your visa after 19 or 20 business days. Mine is now on its 17th buss. day (naaaakkks palakas loob :) ). My fiance called USEM this morning, Grace informed him that I am on AR. She didn't elaborate what's on review, but assured its part of the process and could take 4-6 weeks. She suggested to call her back on the 11th for feedback. March 11 is my case' 21st buss day from interview. I am hoping by that time we won't have to call her again. I guess they would tell you to call back on their estimated day that visa could have been released. Everyone is right, we have no option but to stay positive.

Goodluck to all of us!

K1 Visa

July 2 - Mailed I129F

Nov 20 - Approved K1 Petition

Feb 1 - Medical - St. Luke's

Feb 8 - Interview - USEM

Mar 19 - Visa Received (6 weeks on AR)

Mar 27 - Arrived in Barlow, Kentucky

Apr 08 - Married in Wickcliffe County, Kentucky

Adjustment of Status

June 24 - Mailed I-485 and I-765

July 01 - NOA1 (Mail received July 05)

July 03 - ASC Appointment Notice for Biometrics on July 23

Nasville TN (Mail received July 8)

July 21 - Mailed I-131

July 23 - Completed Biometrics St. Louis, MO ASC

July 25 - I-485 Case Transferred to California Service Center

(Mail received July 31)

Aug 18 - Approved I-131 Application for Travel Document

Aug 21 - Biometrics Re-take at St. Louis, MO

Aug 23 - Received AP Papers

Aug 29 - Received EAD Card

Nov 18 - Green Card Production Ordered/Notice thru e-mail

Nov 25 - Received Green Card (Expiring Nov 6, 2010)

Removing Conditions on Residence

Aug 23 - Mailed I-751

Sept 01 - Check Encashed/Deposited

Sept 04 - Received NOA dated Aug 30

Oct 12 - Received Biometrics Appt Notice

Nov 02 - Biometrics Appointment

Dec 17 - Received RFE - Fingerprints can not be classified

Dec 27 - Submitted Affidavit of No Criminal Record

Jan 25 - Green Card Production Ordered/Notice sent thru e-mail

Jan 31 - Received 10-yr GC

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
i had the same situation b4.They put me on AR bcoz of document verification..we got worried about how long itll take for the the embassy to release my visa.Some said itll take months and some says its quick.My fiance then called Ms Lorraine at the embassy every other day to check for updates and after 11 days the embassy released my visa.So just hang on there.Im sure they will release it soon.Jst try to call the embassy for updates..Goodluck!!!

hi, may i ask what number u use to call ms lorraine or grace at the us embassy? coz im afraid i may be delayed aswell becoz of the correction on my BC, but i pad delbros already today and my interview is on april 4.. thanks hope to hear from you. good luck to all of us and lets pray for each other.

1_280971304l.jpg

1_962753823l.jpg1_759630180l.jpg

1_812926551l.jpg

05-24-08 - POE JFK

06-10-08 - applied SSN (06-16-08 - received SSN card with maiden name)

06-21-08 - wedding day

06-24-08 - applied for SSN change of last name ( 07-02-08 - received SSN card with married name)

08-07-08 - AOS packet sent thru Fedex

08-08-08 - AOS packet received by USCIS

08-14-08 - NOA 1 date for AOS, EAD and AP

08-25-08 - Biometrics schedule received

09-05-08 - BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT

09-08-08 - TOUCHED (I-485 and EAD)

09-17-08 - I-485 transferred to California Service Center

09-19-08 - I-485 TOUCHED (received mail same day about the transfer too)

10-03/06/07-08 - I-485 TOUCHED

10-21-08 - I-131 AP APPROVED

10-22-08 - I-765 EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

10-27-08 - RECEIVED AP in mail and I-765 touched again online

10-29-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 was sent out today

10-30-08 - Notice of Approval for I-765 touched again then RECEIVED THE EAD CARD the same day

Timeline
Hey Everyone,

Frank and Delia

Hi Frank,

I wonder if Delia ever told you about a certain "Marie" who she hung out with constantly during the medical exam and interview! LOL. I already told her it's because the document verification takes 1-4 weeks. Since you paid it 2 weeks before the interview, I would guess like all others the processing will be a little delayed till the embassy gets feedback from the NSO. Unless its for some weird reason, I dont think there's anything to worry about except for a little bit of delay. I'm not an expert on visa matters but I've read a lot and saw your documents and proofs as I talked with your fiancee. You will be fine!

Marie

Thanks Marie. I was actually the one that told Delia about you and other girls from VJ that had the same interview date as her. I'm glad you could all be there together and help each other even a little through this process. Delia called Delbros yesterday and they said that the doc. verification request was forwarded to NSO on February 26. She's also trying to call NSO to find out how the verification is going and hopefully we'll know more soon. I was worried at first about it but she faxed me her paper and I saw that we're just waiting for the document verification so I don't think it will be a problem. I'm glad she passed the interview portion and we're just waiting for the day we will be reunited and can finalize our wedding plans. Do you already have your plane ticket and where is your P.O.E? I'm flying Delia straight to Las Vegas on Philippines Airlines and we'll spend a couple of days there before going to Colorado. Anyway, congrats on your approval and maybe we will all meet sometime in the U.S. :thumbs:

Timeline

Thanks Marie. I was actually the one that told Delia about you and other girls from VJ that had the same interview date as her. I'm glad you could all be there together and help each other even a little through this process. Delia called Delbros yesterday and they said that the doc. verification request was forwarded to NSO on February 26. She's also trying to call NSO to find out how the verification is going and hopefully we'll know more soon. I was worried at first about it but she faxed me her paper and I saw that we're just waiting for the document verification so I don't think it will be a problem. I'm glad she passed the interview portion and we're just waiting for the day we will be reunited and can finalize our wedding plans. Do you already have your plane ticket and where is your P.O.E? I'm flying Delia straight to Las Vegas on Philippines Airlines and we'll spend a couple of days there before going to Colorado. Anyway, congrats on your approval and maybe we will all meet sometime in the U.S. :thumbs:

That's nice to know! We havent bought our plane ticket cause we wanna make sure we get the visa in hand first. My POE is Dallas-Fort Worth which is where we are nearest. We also plan to go to Vegas but not till summer! And yeah, every winter my fiance Joseph goes skiing in Winter Park in Colorado so its possible we might actually meet in person there, haha.

Or maybe you can invite me in your wedding too! :lol::lol::lol: just teasing! Congrats to your visa approval also and good luck to you and Delia!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.