rohscat

barcode sheet, IV bill's = I864's?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: South Korea
Timeline

My hubby never get IV bill although I sent DS2032 long long time ago. I requested it to resend it, but my hubby hasn't gotten it now.. He has I-864 package from NVS. So, I am thinking to create barcode sheet for IV bill with I-864 barcode sheet. Is it possible?

Is barcode sheet for IV bill same as that for I-864?

Can you describe the barcode sheet for IV bill?

Timeline

one more question..

If it is possible to creat barcode sheet for IV bill, please advice..

the amount : $400? money order?

payable to whom?

where send? NVC

Attn : whom?

32 Rochester Avenue

Portsmouth, NH 03801-2909

Thank you in advance....

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
My hubby never get IV bill although I sent DS2032 long long time ago. I requested it to resend it, but my hubby hasn't gotten it now.. He has I-864 package from NVS. So, I am thinking to create barcode sheet for IV bill with I-864 barcode sheet. Is it possible?

You can't just create an IV bill. You must call NVC and find out if it has been generated first.

You can use the automated system or speak to an operator. Either way would let you know if your IV bill had been generated.

Timeline

You can't just create an IV bill. You must call NVC and find out if it has been generated first.

You can use the automated system or speak to an operator. Either way would let you know if your IV bill had been generated.

Thank you for your reply.

NVC said they sent IV bill but my hubby hasn't gotten it. So, to save time, I would like to create it if possible. Is it possible to create barcode sheet for IV bill with the barcode sheet of I-864?

there list an experimental IV fee bill and we know it didn't work so far.

look at this post

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=110073

By the way when was your IV bill generated? mine got generated on 02/18 and I didn't get it yet some times it takes about 2 weeks

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

look at this post

By the way when was your IV bill generated? mine got generated on 02/18 and I didn't get it yet some times it takes about 2 weeks

Sharif,

Mine was generated on the 18th also. Lets keep each other in touch on this one shall we?

look at this post

Sharif,

Mine was generated on the 18th also. Lets keep each other in touch on this one shall we?

sure I will do

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.