Dave+Rose

Income Tax Returns

8 posts in this topic

Hello VJers,

I am just confused, my fiance sent me his tax returns for 3 years but those are for 2004, 2005 and 2006. I was looking for 2007 but he told me he hasn't filed it yet and it will be filed on April. What happens then? Also, he used to file a joint tax return with his ex-wife, and all the tax returns he sent me has his ex's name on it. Will it post a questionable evidence of support? Any info on this will be much appreciated. :help::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Thanks and Godbless!

Married 05-23-08

AOS/EAD/AP:

6/19/08 : Sent package to Chicago lockbox thru fedex

6/24/08 : NOA1

6/30/08 : Biometrics Appointment Notice

7/21/08 : AOS transferred to CSC

7/23/08 : Biometrics Appointment

8/18/08 : EAD card production ordered!!!

8/18/08 : AP document approved!

8/26/08 : AP received in the mail

8/27/08 : EAD card received in the mail!

9/25/08 : Greencard production ordered!!!

9/29/08 : GC received!!!

Removing of Conditions:

7/21/10 : Application to Lift Conditions on Permanent Residency

09/30/10: Notice of Action

10/04/10: Biometrics Appointment

10/18/10: Approval

10/25/10: 10-year GC received

Naturalization:

03/07/12: Application for Naturalization

03/09/12: Notice of Action

04/16/12: Biometrics Appointment

06/08/12: Testing and Intervview - passed!

09/26/12: OATH TAKING CEREMONY - Today I become a US Citizen

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello VJers,

I am just confused, my fiance sent me his tax returns for 3 years but those are for 2004, 2005 and 2006. I was looking for 2007 but he told me he hasn't filed it yet and it will be filed on April. What happens then? Also, he used to file a joint tax return with his ex-wife, and all the tax returns he sent me has his ex's name on it. Will it post a questionable evidence of support? Any info on this will be much appreciated. :help::innocent::innocent::innocent:

Thanks and Godbless!

I also only gave my fiance 2004,5 and 6.I have not finished my taxes for 2007 and was told by imigration attorney that it wont be a problem.

She has interview on March 3rd...Hope that helps and will try to post after interview, if it is a problem!

Filed: Timeline
Hello VJers,

Thanks and Godbless!

I also only gave my fiance 2004,5 and 6.I have not finished my taxes for 2007 and was told by imigration attorney that it wont be a problem.

She has interview on March 3rd...Hope that helps and will try to post after interview, if it is a problem!

as i understand it: the 2007 ITR isn't required until after mid april. (the dead line to file taxes for 2007)

Dave+Rose as long as you have the divorce papers. i don't think you will have any major problems w/ the ex being on the ITR. just be prepared to answer any question the embassy may have about it.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Hello VJers,

Thanks and Godbless!

Thank you so much, now I am enlightened. I was just confused because when I went to SLEC for medical, one of the K1 visa applicants already have her fiance's 2007 tax returns. I will appreciate another post here after your interview. Good luck and I will pray for a successful interview for your fiance...Godbless!

Hello VJers,

Thanks and Godbless!

as i understand it: the 2007 ITR isn't required until after mid april. (the dead line to file taxes for 2007)

Dave+Rose as long as you have the divorce papers. i don't think you will have any major problems w/ the ex being on the ITR. just be prepared to answer any question the embassy may have about it.

Thank you Smoke! I really appreciate the info. Godbless

Married 05-23-08

AOS/EAD/AP:

Removing of Conditions:

Naturalization:

Hello VJers,

Thanks and Godbless!

My fiance sent me his ITR from 2005 to 2007 along with the supporting papers. He filed his taxes for 2007 earlier to catch up the requirements for my interview in March. If your fiance's income in 2006 is way above the poverty limit, I think you'll be fine. :thumbs:

"...when I found the one my heart loves, I held him and would not let him go..." - Song of Solomon 3:4

View my wedding photo slideshow

Visit my blog "Filipina In America"

Check out some articles I wrote

Hello VJers,

Thanks and Godbless!

My fiance sent me his ITR from 2005 to 2007 along with the supporting papers. He filed his taxes for 2007 earlier to catch up the requirements for my interview in March. If your fiance's income in 2006 is way above the poverty limit, I think you'll be fine. :thumbs:

Then I should be fine :thumbs::thumbs:

Married 05-23-08

AOS/EAD/AP:

Removing of Conditions:

Naturalization:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.