linda~

GC approved at Feb 11,but nothing in mail till today

18 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

we're on the same boat. we we're approved on the 11th and haven't received any yet and no updates online.

Hi guys,GUESS WHAT!!!!!!! They mailed my welcome notice letter to our old address,and the post office forwarded it to our new address yesterday!!!!!!! We changed our address at first of JAN by AR-11 online ,I-865 and even called the 1800 number,i got all kind of confirmation of address changed succesful. We even called the 1800 yesterday morning ,the lady on the phone told us that they def mailed the green card to our new address. And now,they STILL sent the welcome notice to the old address.

I heard that the post office will not forward green card ,right? What should i do now then? Any idea will be apreciated. I am really very upset about this :( Hope not going to deal with that I-90.

AOS Timeline:

May 18 2007 : Receipt notice

Jun 14 2007 : Finger Print

Aug 31 2007 : Interview (aprroved,but pending FBI name check)

Feb 11 2008 : Email notice, "card production ordered" ~

Feb 13 2008 : Email notice, "card production ordered" AGAIN

Feb 19 2008 : Approve notice sent

Feb 20 2008 : Touch

Feb 25 2008: The USCIS sent Welcome letter to our old address

Feb 28 2008: 10 years GC received! They sent to old address,post office forwarded it to our new address

• 1 month later...

I had my interview Jan 23 2008,IO said she would recommend approval to her supervisor,nothing yet though..Im reading how some people waited almost 2 years.IO never said anything about FBI checks though,and my online status hasnt been touched since 29th Jan.all this waiting is driving me nuts.I just want it over and done with.How long do I wait before making a fuss?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.