KAT - BETO

help me

1 post in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
hola a todos disculpen la molestia pero tengo la inquitud sobre algo que estoy leyendo en el foro y sobre lo que veo en el paquete 4 que habla sobre 380 dolares y quisiera saber en lo que se trata de los medicos cuanta plata se lleva esas vueltas por favor si alguien me puede ayudar le darias las gracias o si alguien ya realizo estas vueltas me contarian cuanto dinero gastaron y que me recomendaria para ese dia la cita de mi novio es el 14 de marzo y quisiera ir precavida y otra cosa q queria preguntar es q no le ha llegado el paquete 4 cuanto demora eso para llegar y cuales son los papeles q vienen en ese paquete. Y tambien queria saber si debo hacer la cita de medico ahora o espero q llegue el paquete 4 y tambien q llenamos el DS 230 parte 1 paginas 1 y 2. tengo q llevar parte 2 a la embajada o ellos me lo dan alla. muchas gracias y perdona por hacerles tantas preguntas.,.... Edited by kgnj19

.png

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.