amrssnowangel

HEADING TO CAIRO ~ WE HAVE INTERVIEW DATE!!

66 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I do not remember us having show and tell in school. Maybe I am just too old to remember. lol

LOL.... I remember it in i think kindergarten? I took my guinea pig once....hmmm...and i remember someone bringing in their barbie collection.. ..remember barbie...ken and that cool car barbie drove??? Ohhh anyone remember 8 track tapes and...ewwwwwww...those old bulky CAR phones we thought were sooo cool in the very early 80's???

My oldest daughter is studying Egyptian history this year in middle school. I told her if Usama gets here soon enough you can bring him in for show and tell! He liked that idea and was all pumped up about it. lol.

My husband went to my sons history class last year and talked about something (dont remember what). Now we'll see kids out and they'll point and say "he's from Egypt!" It's like he's an alien or something

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I do not remember us having show and tell in school. Maybe I am just too old to remember. lol

LOL.... I remember it in i think kindergarten? I took my guinea pig once....hmmm...and i remember someone bringing in their barbie collection.. ..remember barbie...ken and that cool car barbie drove??? Ohhh anyone remember 8 track tapes and...ewwwwwww...those old bulky CAR phones we thought were sooo cool in the very early 80's???

My oldest daughter is studying Egyptian history this year in middle school. I told her if Usama gets here soon enough you can bring him in for show and tell! He liked that idea and was all pumped up about it. lol.

My husband went to my sons history class last year and talked about something (dont remember what). Now we'll see kids out and they'll point and say "he's from Egypt!" It's like he's an alien or something

LOL..My grandson played games one day online with my fiance...and my fiance said something on voice..and my grandson looked at me with such shock..he said..." Nanny..he speaks english!!!!" LOL...Collin is 7...it was soo cute

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

WOW Congratulations Faith. I hope all goes well. Do not worry...I am sure you will do fine. THey did not look at anything from our Binder of evidence except my Divorce Decree. They asked for Pictures but they changed their mind and said we have enough from the original petition. You have it all together...I know you do...so all will be fine. We will keep you in our prayers. I am sure it will be a great Interview. Congratulations again. Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself. You are almost at the end of this long hard journey. Take care!!

Cheryl

Timeline
Good luck and blessings to you, you have had such a long road to travel and hopefully it won't be much longer until you will both be together with no more airport goodbyes(I hate those) :crying: ...

I hate them...but without them we can't have the hello's...I just want to bring him home....NOW...lol...Im trying to prepare things here for him...to make him comfy...some things he is used to. I hope to get some towels and more egyptian styled things to decorate around with...just to give him a flare of home....i

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I was such a Bay City Roller freak.....Erik was my favorite! I had roller sheets on my bed and posters all over my walls. I even had those short pants made and got the rainbow suspenders. I was such the dork! LOL

When I got a little older I moved on to Andy Gibb. :lol:

Timeline
I was such a Bay City Roller freak.....Erik was my favorite! I had roller sheets on my bed and posters all over my walls. I even had those short pants made and got the rainbow suspenders. I was such the dork! LOL

When I got a little older I moved on to Andy Gibb. :lol:

LOL...erik...I thought he was MINE!!! I didnt have the sheets..but the posters...records...and fantasies...well as much fantasy as a 12 year old can have....LOL..got pics of those pants????

S A T U R D A Y...NIGHT S A T U R D A Y NIGHT...

Timeline

S. A. T. U. R. D. A. Y. !

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline
WOW Congratulations Faith. I hope all goes well. Do not worry...I am sure you will do fine. THey did not look at anything from our Binder of evidence except my Divorce Decree. They asked for Pictures but they changed their mind and said we have enough from the original petition. You have it all together...I know you do...so all will be fine. We will keep you in our prayers. I am sure it will be a great Interview. Congratulations again. Have a safe trip and enjoy yourself. You are almost at the end of this long hard journey. Take care!!

Cheryl

I think we are ready...i dont have a lot of extra pics of the two of us and none of family...however im taking 3 albums full of pics...putting what i have of us in the first few pages...to make it look like more (optical illusion)..and we will take lots before the interview get them developed and start album 3...i figure...they wont look..just let them know its there...but then..i have the first chat page of every day we chatted for the last year and half...couldnt do them all...they average 50 to 60 pages a day....wow...then i have ALL my cell bills, home bills, sms records and skype records from the last year...letters, cards, packages we've mailed through post..emails from 2004 till now...summaries of those email records...ohh...and my license plates...AMRSGRL...from 2006 and 2007...i mean come on..the mans name was on my old car for 2 years...what more do they want??? I have his profile printed from 2004 when he declared his love for me....i think thats about it...anything I've missed? He has all our originals already...from both the original petition, packet 3 and all original documents...

OH YEAH..ANYONE.... translators close to or in Maadi area....anyone know of any????

Timeline

ooohh those Bay city rollers....the memories...my first crush...

Ohh anyone remember...HR PUFFINSTUFF??? and ohh DAVEY JONES...the monkeys and their show??? B) ohh that davey jones accent... :P:P

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

When I hear Jim Morrison sing "shake for me girl, I wanna be your backdoor man" in the elevator THEN I'll know I'm over the hill. :P

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

I am so so happy for you!!! Good luck at the interview and you continue to be in my prayers!!!!!!!!

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Timeline
ooohh those Bay city rollers....the memories...my first crush...

Ohh anyone remember...HR PUFFINSTUFF??? and ohh DAVEY JONES...the monkeys and their show??? B) ohh that davey jones accent... :P:P

I used to watch Jimmy and his magic flute too. lol Gotta love Sid and Marty Krofft for all of our Saturday morning live action shows. Remember the Buggaloos? Electra Woman and Dyna Girl? Land of the Lost? Oh Oh Oh....the Bananna Splits?!?!?!?!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.