✿Ice Rain✿

HOW'S CSC DOING WITH THE PETITIONS?

22 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
CSC will not talk to anyone other than the USC from what I understand...from Canada, the number isn't even available to me. My husband called yesterday and couldn't get anywhere with the dumb*** that answered the phone!

By the way, the 6 month/180 day processing time STARTS the day of your first NOA1, NOT when it was sent...I know it's a bummer...check my timeline! There's STILL VJ members from June that are still waiting! Those processing times on their website mean NOTHING! C'mon now...this is USCIS we're dealing with...they don't answer to anyone!

jen

Actually its not your NOA1, its your received date. It states that on the NOA1. I know you are still waiting, but that is not the norm. The trend is people indeed are getting approvals close to the 6 month mark, now this doesn't mean some people won't wait 9 months while others only wait 4months....6 months is still the average.

I believe Marlita is right.. USCIS goes with the "received date" ..

Timeline

HELLO, IT'S ME AGAIN.. MY GOSH!! I FINISHED TALKING TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE, SHE SAID SHE CANT GIVE ME INFORMATION, AND ITS MY HUSBAND (PETITIONER) WHO SHOULD CALL NOT ME.. I FOLLOWED THE ADVISE TO CALL 001-800-375-5283-122421-CASE NUMBER-1,1.. WHY THE PERSON I TALKED COULDNT GIVE ME ANY INFORMATION? AM I NOT ALLOWED? IM THE BENEFICIARY AND NOT THE PETITIONER..

tHANKS SO MUCH.. IM JUST CONFUSED NOW..

Timeline

HELLO GUYS, OK, I JUST FINISHED TALKING TO MY HUSBAND NOW..

HERE IS WHAT THE SUPERVISOR (AT USCIS)TOLD MY HUSBAND , FAX HIS MILITARY CARD TO THEM AND MY HUSBAND DID IT RIGHT AWAY.. AFTER THEY GOT THE FAX , THE SUPERVISOR CALLED MY HUSBAND AGAIN, AND WAS SORRY TO GAVE MY HUSBAND WRONG INFORMATION, (COZ MY HUSBAND WAS TOLD THAT CSC WAS PROCESSING JULY) , THE SUPERVISOR CORRECTED IT AND TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT CSC IS PROCESSING OCTOBER NOW.. SO HE TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT HE WILL CALL AGAIN ON THE 20TH. WHICH I HOPE THE SUPERVISOR WILL DO CALL AGAIN SINCE HE KEPT HIS WORD THE FIRST TIME.. I HOPE HE WILL KEEP AGAIN FOR THE SECOND TIME..

I JUST CANT BELIEVE , HOW SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE GIVE FALSE INFOS TO CALLERS..

I WILL TALK TO YOU ALL LATER.. IM GOIN TO BED NOW.. GOODNIGHT.. :luv: :luv: :luv: HAVE A GOOD DAY EVERYONE..

Timeline

Hi,

I don't know what's on 20th of March with the CSC, but my husband and me are expecting a call from the CSC supervisor that my husband talked last time.. Im eager to hear about the progress of our case.. :D:bonk:

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
Hi,

I don't know what's on 20th of March with the CSC, but my husband and me are expecting a call from the CSC supervisor that my husband talked last time.. Im eager to hear about the progress of our case..

:D:bonk:

Oh my bad!, i forgot to post here, WE GOT APPROVED MARCH 18, 2008 . The supervisor did call my husband , he said he will call my husband Marc 20, but Mar 18, that he called and informed my husband we are approved. Geez, sorry i ' have not updated this thread.

But we are on May 12, interview. Wish me luck.. Thanks guys. Good luck everyone.

Edited by SHAPE OF MY HEART

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

:thumbs: Good luck for your interview Shape of My Heart...!

Hi all September filers at CSC,

Lets keep this thread going bcz its unique to CSC and so we can have a good guess when our cases will be approved.

My husband called USCIS using RFE trick last week and he was told that our case is on its last phase of processing and to call back in 10 days. Im hoping what the rep said was true and waiting impatiently till these 10 days pass. Praying to GOD to make it the news of an approval.

Keep us updated on your progress September filers at CSC

Good luck :star:

I 130

2oth Aug 2007 - Got married in SL

12th Sept 2007 - sent I 130 to CSC

5th Jan 2008 - Received NOA 1

16th May 2008 - Approved (NOA2 in 247 days )

18th May 2008 - Touch (Guess its been sent to USCIS mail room)

20th May 2008 - Received Hard Copy NOA2

I 129 F

7th Jan 2008 - Sent I 129 F to CSC

10th Jan 2008 - Received by CSC

18th Jan 2008 - Received NOA 1

16th May 2008 - Approved (NOA2 in 130 days )

18th May 2008 - Touch (Guess its been sent to USCIS mail room)

20th May 2008 - Received Hard Copy NOA2

21st May 2008 - Received Docs at NVC

xxx xxx xxxx - Case # generated

28th May 2008 - Sent to USEM Colombo

29th May 2008 - USEM Colombo confirmed receipt

Timeline
:thumbs: Good luck for your interview Shape of My Heart...!

Hi all September filers at CSC,

Lets keep this thread going bcz its unique to CSC and so we can have a good guess when our cases will be approved.

My husband called USCIS using RFE trick last week and he was told that our case is on its last phase of processing and to call back in 10 days. Im hoping what the rep said was true and waiting impatiently till these 10 days pass. Praying to GOD to make it the news of an approval.

Keep us updated on your progress September filers at CSC

Good luck :star:

Thank you Kns,

I wish for your approval this month.. Good luck, Thanks again.. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.