Island-Girl

MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE feb.5,2008

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI VJERS!! Sorry for the late post I spent my time with my fiance .... ok guy's I know I owed you this my interview experienced...

We stayed in MIRAMAR hotel, at that night i cant hardly slept well...I dnt know why hehhe so i still snoring till 6am hahha and my fiance wake me up I rushed took shower and had our breakfast.... Arrived in embassy i think 7:00 am.. whew! i thought im late hahha... as we got inside guard told us to sat down and wait for our turn he said he called by time appointment my mine@ 7:30 so he called first 6:00, Weve waited for 2-3 hours for my Quee number so I prepared all my forms and removed receipt from the Bank. so back to my seat for the finger scanning, i waited like 1 hour i heard my name called for finger scanning then wait for the pre screening, my lucky number 7062.

when my number flashed my fiance said! FINALLY!!!MIRACLE!! so went to window 18 for pre-screening. Filipino screener a woman and she asked is this your fiance maam? and yes...she asked for NSO,CENOMAR,NBI,and I handed her my baptismal certificate since my BC late registered she asked why its late registered i told her BLAH BLAH.... so she returned my baptismal certificate she asked me financial docs. I handed her affidavit of support which was not notarized, ITR 2007 she said and smile oh you already filed ITR for 2007 sir ??? my finace said YES! she asked for our pictures and i handed her my 60 pics heheh ...while filing my documents she said SIR i have a few questions with your fiancee, and she asked me: how many time he visited you? when was the first time? when was the last time?how did you met? and she said go back to our sit and wait for our name to be called after 10 mins i heard my name called at window 18 she returned my pics she said ill give the pics incase consule will ask for it... we waited for our number to be flashed till noon incharged told us to be back at 1:00pm and have our lunch so we rushed to yellow cab pizza ... we went back 12:45 to USEM. and wait for our number to be flashed 2:00 pm my number flashed to window 21.... tang dang dang!!..

Im so nervous!!!! so we went inside his really good looking man i think his like 30's, when the consule saw us he said hello and we replied back HI, he looked at me and said whose with you? i said Richard my fiance and he smiled, so he asked to raised our right hand blah blah....and he start asking me questions what is your name?your age?whats your fiance's name?where did he reside?his age?how many times he visited you? does he married before?does he have kids? their age?r u married before? have u been to abroad? what you been doin in that country?he asked about my brothers name, was wondering why he knew my bros. name I remembered my bro applied for tourist visa and was denied. he asked if this my first time applied for u.s? he scanned my documents... and he asked my fiance to signed the affidavit of support...he checked and scanned our docs didnt asked for our pics. or anything.. and said YOUR APPROVED MAAM! whewww! and he said wait for your name to be called .. i said thankyou very much!!! and replied back your welcome! and i thanked him again hehhhehe.... back to our sit waited for my name to be called.... and went o window 37 returned my docs. with pink stub and paid delbros!!!!THANK GOD!!!

Note:

no need to notarized if your fiance is with you during interview.

Thank you WOFand VJERS for the informations~~

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats!!! thanks for sharing! :D

Mid-June filer, Mid-July NOA1 :(...

6/21/07 - I-129F Sent : transferred to CSC at some point...

7/12/07 - Received date as shown on NOA1 Hardcopy

7/18/07 - NOA1

7/21/07 - Check FINALLY Cashed!!!

7/24/07 - Finally got receipt number off the back of cancelled check!

11/23/07 - Our first ever touch!

11/27/07 - Touched on website

11/28/07 - NOA2!!!!!!!!

I-129f was approved in 160 days from your filing date.

12/21/07 - Received at NVC and assigned case number!

12/27/07 - Case forwarded to USEM

01/04/07 - Case received by USEM

02/25/08 - Scheduled St. Luke's Medical Appointment 7:00 AM

03/03/08 - Interview at USEM APPROVED

HI VJERS!! Sorry for the late post I spent my time with my fiance .... ok guy's I know I owed you this my interview experienced...

We stayed in MIRAMAR hotel, at that night i cant hardly slept well...I dnt know why hehhe so i still snoring till 6am hahha and my fiance wake me up I rushed took shower and had our breakfast.... Arrived in embassy i think 7:00 am.. whew! i thought im late hahha... as we got inside guard told us to sat down and wait for our turn he said he called by time appointment my mine@ 7:30 so he called first 6:00, Weve waited for 2-3 hours for my Quee number so I prepared all my forms and removed receipt from the Bank. so back to my seat for the finger scanning, i waited like 1 hour i heard my name called for finger scanning then wait for the pre screening, my lucky number 7062.

when my number flashed my fiance said! FINALLY!!!MIRACLE!! so went to window 18 for pre-screening. Filipino screener a woman and she asked is this your fiance maam? and yes...she asked for NSO,CENOMAR,NBI,and I handed her my baptismal certificate since my BC late registered she asked why its late registered i told her BLAH BLAH.... so she returned my baptismal certificate she asked me financial docs. I handed her affidavit of support which was not notarized, ITR 2007 she said and smile oh you already filed ITR for 2007 sir ??? my finace said YES! she asked for our pictures and i handed her my 60 pics heheh ...while filing my documents she said SIR i have a few questions with your fiancee, and she asked me: how many time he visited you? when was the first time? when was the last time?how did you met? and she said go back to our sit and wait for our name to be called after 10 mins i heard my name called at window 18 she returned my pics she said ill give the pics incase consule will ask for it... we waited for our number to be flashed till noon incharged told us to be back at 1:00pm and have our lunch so we rushed to yellow cab pizza ... we went back 12:45 to USEM. and wait for our number to be flashed 2:00 pm my number flashed to window 21.... tang dang dang!!..

Im so nervous!!!! so we went inside his really good looking man i think his like 30's, when the consule saw us he said hello and we replied back HI, he looked at me and said whose with you? i said Richard my fiance and he smiled, so he asked to raised our right hand blah blah....and he start asking me questions what is your name?your age?whats your fiance's name?where did he reside?his age?how many times he visited you? does he married before?does he have kids? their age?r u married before? have u been to abroad? what you been doin in that country?he asked about my brothers name, was wondering why he knew my bros. name I remembered my bro applied for tourist visa and was denied. he asked if this my first time applied for u.s? he scanned my documents... and he asked my fiance to signed the affidavit of support...he checked and scanned our docs didnt asked for our pics. or anything.. and said YOUR APPROVED MAAM! whewww! and he said wait for your name to be called .. i said thankyou very much!!! and replied back your welcome! and i thanked him again hehhhehe.... back to our sit waited for my name to be called.... and went o window 37 returned my docs. with pink stub and paid delbros!!!!THANK GOD!!!

Note:

no need to notarized if your fiance is with you during interview.

Thank you WOFand VJERS for the informations~~

CONGRATULATIONS SIS!

Wish you the best and success in your journey together with your babe! :thumbs::D

"...when I found the one my heart loves, I held him and would not let him go..." - Song of Solomon 3:4

View my wedding photo slideshow

Visit my blog "Filipina In America"

Check out some articles I wrote

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.