Ash_Cypress9507

Any K-1 VJers here from Frankfurt Embassy? Advice needed!

1 post in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello everyone...

We were jumping with so much joy on the day we were notified of our approval last 15th of january. ON the 23rd of January, my fiance called up NVC to check our status and was told that, THAT DAY our papers left on the way to the Frankfurt Embassy and i should be getting a notification after a week of the instructions....the Packet 3 i suppose! I had been like checking our mailbox atleast 3 times a day....but nothing as of the moment yet.... :crying::crying::crying:

Its just, that we cant wait anymore to be finally back together just like everybody here... :blink: . So we would like to know if anyone here who will be getting their interviews in Frankfurt and about the same of our timeline received theirs yet?

I have no idea...how long will it take for the embassy to receive our papers and sent out our packet 3.....

Any ideas anyone? Just to clear our restless minds if our papers is getting delayed or do we just simply have to wait....

Anyone here had tried contacting US embassy in Frankfurt...if yes...send me details please like contact numbers or so..

Your replies will be SOO appreciated...Thanks in advance....

Have a nice day!

Our AOS Timeline

April 02, 2008 US Entry

April 18, 2008 OUR WEDDING DAY

April 28, 2008 Sent AOS Package via USPS

April 30, 2008 Received in Chicago Lockbox and signed by V.Bustamante

May 07, 2008 Check is cashed!!!! Great!

May 08, 2008 Received AOS/EAD and AP NOAs in the mailbox <Notice Date : May 6>

May 12, 2008 Received Biometrics Appointment Letter

June 04, 2008 Biometrics DONE!

June 10, 2008 Received email from CRIS of case transfer to CSC on 9th of June....Yeheyyyyyy!!!!

June 17, 2008 I 485 Touched

June 27, 2008 I 485 Touched

July 07, 2008 EAD and AP Card Production Ordered...Yeheyyyyyy!!!!! Thanks God!

July 14, 2008 Received EAD and AP in mail...such a happy day!!!!

July 24, 2008 Received Email from Cris about Notice Welcoming New Resident was mailed to me

July 28, 2008 Received Welcome Notice in the Mail

July 29, 2008 Received email from CRIS re: Approval Notice for I-485 Sent

139373468_263799.gif

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. Someone you could forever talk to...LOVES and understands you in a way that no one else does or ever could.Thanks God We found each other..A Bestfriend...A Soulmate...HUSBAND and WIFE to love and to cherish for LIFE! SteveNery 04.18.08[/i]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.