mNr

POLICE CLEARANCE FROM FORIEGN COUNTRY

8 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello fellow VJ's,

I work for two years in UAE specifically Abu Dhabi,now i understand that i have to obtain police clearance from there.Does anyone knows if they will give me police clearance since im not working there anymore?I want to ready all the necesssary papers I will be needing for my interview.I just dont want any single paper delay the process or for the people in USEM to deny me,so Im making inquiries about the matter these early..Anybody knows? help please :help::help:

DSC01000.jpg

PUERTO GALERA/SUMMER '08

Greetings!

I am not so sure at this time but way back 2005, I had mine from Dubai. You may check US Embassy if it is still needed. and make sure to apply before your interview date.

a. i went to NBI and had them do my fingerprints in one card. Make sure to tell them that it is to be used in obtaining Police Clearance from UAE.

(They will attached necessary documents along with that prints.)

b. I had them authenticated at Malacañang.

c. Then went to DFA for further authentication.

d. Mailed all documents along with a copy of my passport to UAE EMBASSY in Manila for final authentication along with the fees.

( I am from Cebu City, so imagine the big hassle)

e. After UAE Embassy in Manila authenticated all my documents i finally sent it to UAE along with the correct fee..in less than a three weeks i got my police clearance from Dubai Police just in time for my interview...It is valid for 6 months...

note:

1.You should apply for a Good Conduct Certificate from the police department of the emirate in which they are or were residents.

2.Abu Dhabi

Local Requests

The applicant’s original passport as well as a copy of the passport and residence visa, three photographs and the applicable fees should be submitted to:

General Police Directorate

Criminal Investigation Section

Telephone: 971-02-446-1461.

Non-Resident Requests:

You must submit a set of fingerprints certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE embassy in the country where you are currently residing, as well as a copy of your passport, a copy of the cancelled residence visa and the applicable fees. You may send applications by courier with a pre-paid airway-bill.

This is how i remembered

Edited by griffin

Timeline

Philippines:

UAE Embassy

2nd floor Renaissance Building

215 Salcedo St. Legas PI Village

Makati, PO Box 2221

Metro Manila, Philippines

Tel: + 632 817 3906; Fax: + 632 818 3577

Hi Griffin,

Thanks for the information its a big help,i may start working on it Monday... :)

DSC01000.jpg

PUERTO GALERA/SUMMER '08

• 3 weeks later...

ABSOLUTELY NOT !

Hi patiently waiting i just done my interview last january 4,2008 according on my research and read about the advisory website in the US Embassy Philpines regarding police clearance in ABU DHABI this country they are not issuing and processing police record overseas, unless you still presently residing live and work on that country and have there visa but since your visa is been expired already and you exit already back here in the philippines Your safe girl i been working in abu dhabi for 3 years contract way back 1999 t0 2002.The USE All they asked from me is my police clearance in Taiwan since i work there for 1 year 1997 to 1998 thats all they asked from me and nothing else because i been travelling and work Asia and Middle east .Only one police clearance i secured which is the Filipino pre-screener thats all he asked from me and he asked me what is the nature of my job in Abu-Dhabi.Relax girl your fine just keep checking because the US embassy updating there web site every month for your own safety but so far i dont beleive they are going to change right away the law in Abu Dhabi about police clearance just take a look on there website regarding how they categorized about this matter. I hope my experience can feel at ease your kaba feeling ..

Goood Luck on your journey,

Pineapple

K-I

129-F VSC 05/31/07

NO1  06/4/07

NO2  11/ 5/07

Interview  01/ 4/08

Visa Recieve  01/11/08

POE DI to ROC 01/15/08

AOS

Packet sent IL. 04/11/09

Bio. Appoint. 05/ 12/08

Card Production 7/17/08

Green Card recieve 07/ 24/08

REMOVING OF CONDITION

Sent packet VSC 4/19/10

NOA Recieve 5/01/10

Biometric 05/28/10

Card production 7/1/10

10 years greencard 7/12/10

N-400 Time Line June 2011

Timeline
ABSOLUTELY NOT !

Hi patiently waiting i just done my interview last january 4,2008 according on my research and read about the advisory website in the US Embassy Philpines regarding police clearance in ABU DHABI this country they are not issuing and processing police record overseas, unless you still presently residing live and work on that country and have there visa but since your visa is been expired already and you exit already back here in the philippines Your safe girl i been working in abu dhabi for 3 years contract way back 1999 t0 2002.The USE All they asked from me is my police clearance in Taiwan since i work there for 1 year 1997 to 1998 thats all they asked from me and nothing else because i been travelling and work Asia and Middle east .Only one police clearance i secured which is the Filipino pre-screener thats all he asked from me and he asked me what is the nature of my job in Abu-Dhabi.Relax girl your fine just keep checking because the US embassy updating there web site every month for your own safety but so far i dont beleive they are going to change right away the law in Abu Dhabi about police clearance just take a look on there website regarding how they categorized about this matter. I hope my experience can feel at ease your kaba feeling ..

Goood Luck on your journey,

Pineapple

Hi Pineapple thanks sa information it really is a BIG help to me,maraming salamat...

DSC01000.jpg

PUERTO GALERA/SUMMER '08

Filed: Timeline

My gf got hers when she left Taiwan. Your best bet is to call the UAE Embassy in Manila if there is one.

Roland

Hello fellow VJ's,

I work for two years in UAE specifically Abu Dhabi,now i understand that i have to obtain police clearance from there.Does anyone knows if they will give me police clearance since im not working there anymore?I want to ready all the necesssary papers I will be needing for my interview.I just dont want any single paper delay the process or for the people in USEM to deny me,so Im making inquiries about the matter these early..Anybody knows? help please :help::help:

roland

• 1 month later...
My gf got hers when she left Taiwan. Your best bet is to call the UAE Embassy in Manila if there is one.

Roland

No need girl !

The Abu dhabi consulate they are not processing any police clearance abroad unless you are residing in UAE and still there and holding there working visa and .They are only accepting police clearance application and processing if you are holding there visa .Your visa is expired and you exit already and you are residing in the philippines right now your safe girl the pre sreener never asked me about it!

GOOD LUCK,

PINEAPPLE

Hello fellow VJ's,

K-I

129-F VSC 05/31/07

NO1  06/4/07

NO2  11/ 5/07

Interview  01/ 4/08

Visa Recieve  01/11/08

POE DI to ROC 01/15/08

AOS

Packet sent IL. 04/11/09

Bio. Appoint. 05/ 12/08

Card Production 7/17/08

Green Card recieve 07/ 24/08

REMOVING OF CONDITION

Sent packet VSC 4/19/10

NOA Recieve 5/01/10

Biometric 05/28/10

Card production 7/1/10

10 years greencard 7/12/10

N-400 Time Line June 2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.