ladylyn

K2 applicant is a 1 year and 7 months old baby

3 posts in this topic

She should bring the baby to their medical appointment, and make sure she doesn't forget to bring the baby's vaccination records after the baby's birth. They will check if the baby is on the right track of complete vaccinations, and if there's any other baby's need before she flew with her to the US. And of course, added payment to her for the medical fee. My son is 4 yrs old then, i brought him at medical and gave him vaccinations to be completed on his right age. And i brought him too to the interview appointment, because they check the identity of the kid thru pictures you've submitted to the kid in person and some officer interview kids too, like at my end that my son is 4 and he could relate already. But mostly main purpose is the fingerprint and checking if my son is the one that it shows in his own passport.

That's how goes to me... but i believe no age limit into medical specially, it will serve the purpose of checking what the baby needs or lack of in terms of vaccinations or other medical help.

Goodluck!

rebelheart

We just want to ask if the baby also has to undergo the medical process at St. Lukes.We have heard from a friend that only K2 applicants over 14 years old are required to have the medical exam.

Please help us.

07-13-06 - K1/K2 AOS/EAD sent

11-04-06 - 2 NOA's transfer to CSC

11-17-06 - "K1 APPROVED AOS" no interview

11-27-06 - "K1 - GREENCARD" rcvd.

01-23-07 - K2 GREENCARD rcvd.

08-20-08 - I-751 sent to Texas Service Center, transfer to VSC

08-26-08 - I-751 NOA1 & 1yr. Extension letter

09-18-08 - I-751 NOA2 - Biometrics Appointment Notice

03-11-09 - I-751 transfer from VSC to CSC!

05-13-09 - I-751 APPROVED

06-24-09 - card production ordered

08-20-09 - N400 - Citizenship Application

08-24-09 - NOA notice date

08-28-09 - NOA in mailbox

09-10-09 - email asking for more evidence

09-14-09 - Biometrics NOA date

09-18-09 - Biometrics Letter arrived in mailbox

10-09-09 - Biometrics Schedule

10-14-09 - Notice date of the yellow letter

10-30-09 - touched online for "testing & interview"

11-03-09 - IL received in mailbox

12-07-09 - "PASSED" Interview & it's my Hubby Bday too!

04-17-10 - Oath letter received in mailbox

05-14-10 - Judicial Oath atlast! in Atl

110 days - Application to Interview

158 days - Interview to Judicial Oath

268 days - Total processing days for my N400

yes, you have to take K2 applicant with you in St. Lukes and US Embassy don't forget to take immunization record along pediatrician certificate. Bring company with you to taking care of your baby.

Edited by SJ

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.