Pinaylang

I got my NVC case number MNL#

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Everyone! I finally got my MNL Case number today MNL2008535XXX Anyone else got theres? what does 535 means?

Hello Everyone. Finally go reunited with my fiance and now husband. We are soo happy.... After 2 years since we filed 7/28/07 we received our visa on August 4, 2009... don't give up. if you know USEM is wrong fight for it... We did...

Hi Everyone! I finally got my MNL Case number today MNL2008535XXX Anyone else got theres? what does 535 means?

The National Visa Center (NVC) gives each immigrant petition a case number. This number has three letters followed by ten digits (numbers). The three letters are an abbreviation for the overseas embassy or consulate that will process the immigrant visa case (for example, GUZ for Guangzhou, CDJ for Ciudad Juarez).

The digits tell us exactly when NVC created the case. For example a case with the number MNL2001747003 would be a case assigned to the U.S. Embassy in Manila. 2007 is the year in which NVC received the case from the BCIS (formerly INS). The Julian date is 747 plus 500, so this case was created on September 4, 2001, the 247th day of the year. The 003 shows that it was the third case created for Manila on that day.

This case number is not the same as the BCIS receipt number, which is written on the Notice of Action, Form I-797, from the BCIS. A consular section abroad cannot find a case if all you have is the BCIS receipt number.

example: MNL2004246004

MNL= Manila

2007= year

704 (minus 500) = 204 . This is the date entered, which is July 22nd, I believe. (But double check if July 22rd is the 204th day of the year. Remember 2004 is a leap year)

004 = You're the 4th case created for Manila.

Timeline

Thank you for the explaination.. = )

Hello Everyone. Finally go reunited with my fiance and now husband. We are soo happy.... After 2 years since we filed 7/28/07 we received our visa on August 4, 2009... don't give up. if you know USEM is wrong fight for it... We did...

you might also want to check out your interview and medical date by visiting this website:

http://203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp

just enter your NVC case number and voila! you should see if you already have a date. If your a late july filer (like me!) then you'll probably be a March interviewee also. See also this thread for more info:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=1493697

Congratulations to you! :thumbs:

2-0. In favor of the boys.

Timeline
hi everybody,

how will i know what's my NVC number? our NOA2 was approved last Jan. 30, 2008.....

You mean case number from the NVC?Try to call NVC to get ur new case number..here's the number to call NVC..1-603-334-0700 press 1, then 5 open 0730 am eastern time til midnight, but don't use automated system it doesn't have k1 info. or call state dept 1-202-663-1225 press one then zero.

AOS Process:

Mar. 11, 2008- ARRIVED US

Mar. 12, 2008- got married

00-00-0000-Temple wedding-Mormon church

Mar.13, 2008-completed vaccinations-I693A supplement from CS

Mar. 18, 2008- sent the AOS package(I-485 and EAD)..applied for SSN..

Mar.19, 2008-Delivered. signed for by V Bustamante-took and passed written driving test

Mar.25, 2008-Check cashed-Received SSN

Mar.27,2008-Received NOA's in mail-Case available online

Mar.28, 2008-Received Biometrics appointment in mail-04/08/08

Apr.08,2008-Biometrics DONE

Apr.08-09,2008-TOUCHED

Apr.14,2008-Transfer Notice date to California(I-485)

Apr.17,2008-Received Notice in the mail about the transfer

Apr.20 and 22,2008-I-485 TOUCHED..No touch on EAD

Apr.24, 2008-Received AR driver license

May 07, 08, 09, 12, 13, 2008- I-485 TOUCHED..

May 16, 2008- I-765 Card production ordered -1st email

May 19, 2008- I-485 TOUCHED

May 21, 2008-I-765 Card production ordered-2nd email

May 22, 2008- I-765 TOUCHED

May 23, 2008-I765 Approval notice sent-3rd email

May 24, 2008- EAD in hand

May 28, 2008-AOS Card production ordered..yehey!!!got another email saying "Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident"

May 29, 2008-AOS TOUCHED

June 03, 2008- Green Card in hand

Timeline
hi everybody,

how will i know what's my NVC number? our NOA2 was approved last Jan. 30, 2008.....

You mean case number from the NVC?Try to call NVC to get ur new case number..here's the number to call NVC..1-603-334-0700 press 1, then 5 open 0730 am eastern time til midnight, but don't use automated system it doesn't have k1 info. or call state dept 1-202-663-1225 press one then zero.

Thanks a lot....

Timeline

Or you can email them.. That's what I did and they responded within a week. Their email address is NVCInquiry@state.gov

Include your WAC# and Beneficiary's name and DOB.. Good Luck.

you might also want to check out your interview and medical date by visiting this website:

http://203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp

just enter your NVC case number and voila! you should see if you already have a date. If your a late july filer (like me!) then you'll probably be a March interviewee also. See also this thread for more info:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=1493697

Congratulations to you! :thumbs:

Thank :thumbs:

Timeline

hello,

i just wanna ask if what rfe trick you made...ours is we sent back our rfe reply last jan 16 and last jan 28 my status was change it says there that case processing resumed...

right now i am patiently waiting for an approval...im a july filer too.we got our noa1 last august 6...can i have a positvie feedback about this...

Timeline

hello,

i just wanna ask if what rfe trick you made...ours is we sent back our rfe reply last jan 16 and last jan 28 my status was change it says there that case processing resumed...

right now i am patiently waiting for an approval...im a july filer too.we got our noa1 last august 6...can i have a positvie feedback about this...

I never got RFE.. I just did an RFE TRICK and called the 800 375 5283 options 1,2,2,4,2,1 and enter receipt # press 1 and press 1 again.. When they answered I just asked them for the status of my case. I called them twice and got touch twice check my signature.. So they are working on your file now since it says case processing resumed. In no time you will have your NOA2... or you can call them and ask for the status.. Good Luck.

Timeline

hello,

I never got RFE.. I just did an RFE TRICK and called the 800 375 5283 options 1,2,2,4,2,1 and enter receipt # press 1 and press 1 again.. When they answered I just asked them for the status of my case. I called them twice and got touch twice check my signature.. So they are working on your file now since it says case processing resumed. In no time you will have your NOA2... or you can call them and ask for the status.. Good Luck.

congrats to you...thanks for the reply...

godbless...

hello,

godbless...

i wonder why mines taking so long mine is MNL2007845***, im a june filler around 22 or 26. and until now they are not yet sending the packets i need for the support and ds-032. dad's lawyer said NO UPDATE yet its been past 15 days from the recording of NVC " a packet of documents has been sent...." and counting continues... sad ;(

Timeline

hello,

godbless...

i wonder why mines taking so long mine is MNL2007845***, im a june filler around 22 or 26. and until now they are not yet sending the packets i need for the support and ds-032. dad's lawyer said NO UPDATE yet its been past 15 days from the recording of NVC " a packet of documents has been sent...." and counting continues... sad ;(

I'm sorry. Maybe you should call Manila embassy and ask.. I thought we don't fill out DS 032? Anyone please correct me. I thought the only forms are I134, DS 156K, DS 157 and DS 156.

Timeline

Me too, Im a late July filer. I got my NVC case number MNL2008524XXX. Still waiting for USEM to generate interview date. Spoke to somebody from USEM 5184 ext (forgot what her name was) and I asked her what's her prediction about the interview date base on the electronic data received from NVC, she said it could be sometime on May. I called DOS and NVC from last week. Agents from both said it has been sent to USEM on Jan 28, 2008. I did the DHL tracking procedure as described here at VJ and it says there that USEM received on Feb 1, 2008. Anybody from here can give me a guesstimate on when USEM can generate interview/medical appt date through IV appt website. Thanks!

Me too, Im a late July filer. I got my NVC case number MNL2008524XXX. Still waiting for USEM to generate interview date. Spoke to somebody from USEM 5184 ext (forgot what her name was) and I asked her what's her prediction about the interview date base on the electronic data received from NVC, she said it could be sometime on May. I called DOS and NVC from last week. Agents from both said it has been sent to USEM on Jan 28, 2008. I did the DHL tracking procedure as described here at VJ and it says there that USEM received on Feb 1, 2008. Anybody from here can give me a guesstimate on when USEM can generate interview/medical appt date through IV appt website. Thanks!

so you mean i call USEM to ask there prediction of my appointment scheds? what did u provide

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.