Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
little white guy

States not info sharing

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China

Where to post this have no idea, have never seen this subject on any website

dealing in K visa's or any site that tells you exactly how and what agencys check

you out in this process theres more of them than we know about.If anyone has

this problem DHS has this problem.States we are told don't care to much about

divorce/marriage issues.What you do state to state in this, county to county might

not ever be known anywhere else.We have been denied I-130 twice and its took

me two years to know why.All I (we) ever got told was your marriage isn't legal.

Long story short say your ex left you many years ago for someone in another state.

And filed for a divorce in that state.Even (we got told) by DHS it would not matter

to them because the address you filed on your K visa (the state) you live in is all

that matters.Your marriage certificates or divorce certifiactes. Our .gov in our case

anyway best we can find out went state to state looking for my name even though

i'm a nobody and found a divorce cert done by them in a state after 20 years I don't

remember where. It has been a war with them since. They will not tell me what state

this was done in and yes I guess its my fault not having something was done 20 years

ago. But that aside the reason I was checked out in this way I don't know, DHS has

no explanation, my officails in this state don't give a ratsbutt. All I keep getting from

DHS is we don't care what your ex did, all we care about is what did you fix it in the state

you live in?. So I guess another leason can be added to your K as well as your life as

a whole. Don't do something in another state or even a county within that state you don't

want to come back and bite you in the butt. Above all if you marry and fail make dang

sure you (fix) it in the state you live in.The other state you belived your ex fixed it.

Paperwork or not might not be. So says DHS.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...