Jump to content

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

i just call uscis 5 min ago about my green card that i've waiting for,for 3 months

and they told me that they send it since october 25th and i never got it.

now she told me to fill that I90 form im so not happy about it

so how long does it take for me to receive my new card in the mail after i aply again?

and she told me that to go to the post office to see if they stilll have it.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China

Can take some time.

Do two things,

File form I-90 with copy of welcome letter and explain that you never received.

If you are filing because your card was never received
  • If USCIS mailed you a Permanent Residence card more than 30 days ago and you have not received it; and
  • It has been returned to USCIS by the Post Office as undeliverable; and
  • You have not moved from the address you provided to USCIS during the application or immigrant visa process that led to the creation of the card not received;
Mail a new I-90 application with supporting documentation to the USCIS Service Center or National Benefits Center (NBC) that mailed you the card which was not received. Only certain application or form types, when approved, may lead to the creation of a permanent resident card. Those forms are the Form I-485, I-751, I-829, I-90 and the Immigrant Visa packet, Form OS-155A.

Please look at the Form I-797, Notice of Action for the receipt number on the form that you filed which led to the creation of the card which was not received. For example, if you filed a Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, and it was approved but you did not receive your permanent resident card, look for the receipt number for that I-485 on the Form I-797 receipt notice USCIS sent you for that form. The first three letters of the receipt number will indicate what office created processed the application or immigrant visa. WAC = California Service Center. LIN = Nebraska Service Center. EAC = Vermont Service Center. SRC = Texas Service Center. MSC = National Benefits Center.


Ours arrived a little more than 1 week after welcome letter.


And Schedule and Info Pass appointment, take the Welcome Notice, and get passport stamped with I-551 stamp. This will give you a temp green-card for use while waiting for replacement green-card.

This was asked BY YOU and answered the same way a few hours ago: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=107955&hl=

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.



Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...