3 posts in this topic

hi!

im worried about my medical exam. i felt nervous. it happens to me everytime i applied for a job and have my medical exam. During my medical exam at St. Lukes my blood pressures goes up 160/100 thats the first time i have that bp. after i have done all the examinations they said, i will come back the following day, the next day. i had my immunizations and my x ray film. they are the one to forward my result to the us embassy. i have read some classification of disease A, B. is anyone know where i belong having a high blood pressure.

thanks!

glitterfy-flpbk0117583890023634.gif

hi!

im worried about my medical exam. i felt nervous. it happens to me everytime i applied for a job and have my medical exam. During my medical exam at St. Lukes my blood pressures goes up 160/100 thats the first time i have that bp. after i have done all the examinations they said, i will come back the following day, the next day. i had my immunizations and my x ray film. they are the one to forward my result to the us embassy. i have read some classification of disease A, B. is anyone know where i belong having a high blood pressure.

thanks!

No need a complete medical if you had your St. Lukes medical within one year of AOS submission.

FEDERAL REGISTER INTERIM REGULATIONS at USCIS website, I quote:

"C. Medical Examinations

According to 8 CFR 245.5, aliens seeking to adjust status are required to undergo a medical examination performed by a designated civil surgeon to determine whether they are inadmissible under section 212(a)(1)(A) of the Act. To date, applicants for K nonimmigrant visas have been required to obtain a medical examination abroad pursuant to Department of State regulations at 22 CFR 41.81 prior to entry, and the medical examination is not repeated if they apply for adjustment of status within 1 year of the dat e the examination was performed. They are, however, required to submit with the adjustment of status application a vaccination assessment completed by a designated civil surgeon in order to establish their compliance with the vaccination requirements under section 212(a)(1)(A)(ii) of the Act.

The Service will continue this same policy for the K-3/K-4 nonimmigrants. K-3/K-4 nonimmigrants who file their adjustment of status application within 1 year from the date of the medical examination overseas will not have to submit an additional medical examination. However, the Service notes that applicants whose medical examinations overseas revealed a “Class A†or “Class B†condition (as defined by 42 CFR 34.2( B ) ) must establish upon application for adjustment of status that they complied with those cond itions imposed on the initial admission. Failure to comply with those conditions means that a new medical examination will be required.

High BP isn't considered any class condition.

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

thank you very much for the information...it helps me.

hi!

thanks!

No need a complete medical if you had your St. Lukes medical within one year of AOS submission.

FEDERAL REGISTER INTERIM REGULATIONS at USCIS website, I quote:

"C. Medical Examinations

According to 8 CFR 245.5, aliens seeking to adjust status are required to undergo a medical examination performed by a designated civil surgeon to determine whether they are inadmissible under section 212(a)(1)(A) of the Act. To date, applicants for K nonimmigrant visas have been required to obtain a medical examination abroad pursuant to Department of State regulations at 22 CFR 41.81 prior to entry, and the medical examination is not repeated if they apply for adjustment of status within 1 year of the dat e the examination was performed. They are, however, required to submit with the adjustment of status application a vaccination assessment completed by a designated civil surgeon in order to establish their compliance with the vaccination requirements under section 212(a)(1)(A)(ii) of the Act.

The Service will continue this same policy for the K-3/K-4 nonimmigrants. K-3/K-4 nonimmigrants who file their adjustment of status application within 1 year from the date of the medical examination overseas will not have to submit an additional medical examination. However, the Service notes that applicants whose medical examinations overseas revealed a “Class A†or “Class B†condition (as defined by 42 CFR 34.2( B ) ) must establish upon application for adjustment of status that they complied with those cond itions imposed on the initial admission. Failure to comply with those conditions means that a new medical examination will be required.

High BP isn't considered any class condition.

glitterfy-flpbk0117583890023634.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.