Pineapple

PRISM COUNSELLING

5 posts in this topic

MY DEAR FELLOW VJ CREW!

Well guys about having and planning your be with your fiance during the interview i did not see any highly rcommend that you should be there during the interview save the money for your nice wedding plan and start with new life and family , the most important that you have a proper documents that you submitted during your pre-screening interview ,this process i know it cost a lot of money suporting your fiancee in the philippines ? because if you dont have that things with you the next step the consul are going to asked the luck documnetns and 99% they are going on put you on hold for realessing your visa .And us soon us they are going to asked that from you you have to return and bring the documents with you in the U.S EMBASSY.

In prism counselling as soon as i receive my visa at 11o'clock during my luch time i call the prism to asked what is there next session for counselling i got 1:30 pm but i'm late lol just 5 min.but guys dont be late because they are not going to review the last minute of there topic but the one on one counselling interview they give you a little bet of heads up on the past topic and i paid 250, you have to come at least 10 min.because of the application form information about you and your fiance and taking your digital photos.

And after prism i go direct to the CFO REMINDED guys do not ride to the to the bike thing or (tricysikad i'm not so sure how to call that) just go for taxi still the same they are going to asked you 60 peso from that bicyle thing lol better get a taxi and you fell safe i'm so scared when i ride that bikecyle to bring you in cfo you have some information you feel it up and on the window they are going to asked you some questions and set down for about 30min.before the certain window called you and pay for stamped 450 peso i hope you can get some heads up in here.

MORE POWER!

PINEAPPLE

K-I

129-F VSC 05/31/07

NO1  06/4/07

NO2  11/ 5/07

Interview  01/ 4/08

Visa Recieve  01/11/08

POE DI to ROC 01/15/08

AOS

Packet sent IL. 04/11/09

Bio. Appoint. 05/ 12/08

Card Production 7/17/08

Green Card recieve 07/ 24/08

REMOVING OF CONDITION

Sent packet VSC 4/19/10

NOA Recieve 5/01/10

Biometric 05/28/10

Card production 7/1/10

10 years greencard 7/12/10

N-400 Time Line June 2011

MY DEAR FELLOW VJ CREW!

Well guys about having and planning your be with your fiance during the interview i did not see any highly rcommend that you should be there during the interview save the money for your nice wedding plan and start with new life and family , the most important that you have a proper documents that you submitted during your pre-screening interview ,this process i know it cost a lot of money suporting your fiancee in the philippines ? because if you dont have that things with you the next step the consul are going to asked the luck documnetns and 99% they are going on put you on hold for realessing your visa .And us soon us they are going to asked that from you you have to return and bring the documents with you in the U.S EMBASSY.

In prism counselling as soon as i receive my visa at 11o'clock during my luch time i call the prism to asked what is there next session for counselling i got 1:30 pm but i'm late lol just 5 min.but guys dont be late because they are not going to review the last minute of there topic but the one on one counselling interview they give you a little bet of heads up on the past topic and i paid 250, you have to come at least 10 min.because of the application form information about you and your fiance and taking your digital photos.

And after prism i go direct to the CFO REMINDED guys do not ride to the to the bike thing or (tricysikad i'm not so sure how to call that) just go for taxi still the same they are going to asked you 60 peso from that bicyle thing lol better get a taxi and you fell safe i'm so scared when i ride that bikecyle to bring you in cfo you have some information you feel it up and on the window they are going to asked you some questions and set down for about 30min.before the certain window called you and pay for stamped 450 peso i hope you can get some heads up in here.

MORE POWER!

PINEAPPLE

Thanks for the info pineapple. I called you apple the last time :lol: sorry bout that...typo error...Have a nice day with your husband :yes: nice word huh? God bless you both.

MY JOURNEY

* March 26,2008- Leave Philippines

* March 28,2008- POE GUAM....nice people...IMMIGRATION very accommodating...good ,friendly people

* March 28,2008 - Arrived Orlando, Florida

* April 02,2008- Apply SSN

* April 18,2008- BRIDAL SHOWER

* April 20,2008- Rcvd my SSN

* April 26,2008- MARRIAGE

* April 28,2008- Rcvd my Marriage Certificate Documents

* April 28,2008- Change my name to my married name SOCIAL SECURITY OFFICE

* May 01,2008- Got 2 Bank Accounts

* May 05, 2008- Rcvd my SSN with my married name on it

* May 22,2008- Got 2 Credit Card Accounts approval

* May 23-28,2008- Visit Alabama,Mississippi and Louisiana

7061.gif

* May 31,2008 - Mailed my EAD- I-765

* June 04,2008 - Notice Date Rcvd

* June 09,2008 - NOA arrived (PROBLEM:My first name spelled incorrectly)

* Aug. 02, 2008- Rcvd a USCIS letter that they corrected the typo error

Fast Forward...

FEB 12,2011 - SUBMITTED I-751 APPLICATION TO VERMONT SERVICE CENTER

FEB 22,2011 - RECEIVED NOTICE OF ACTION ON I-751 APPLICATION

Congrats Sis and welcome soon here in US!

Im happy for you...

NATURALIZATION TIMELINE

May 16, 2011~ mailed N-400

May 20, 2011~ received NOA1

May 31, 2011~ Biometrics letter received sked June 1st

June 01,2011~ Biometrics appt. DONE!

June 23, 2011~ email notification scheduled for Testing and Interview

June 27, 2011~ received interview letter by mail

Aug 01, 2011~ interview at Atlanta GA, PASSED!

Aug 05, 2011~ Oath taking at 1pm

ROC TIMELINE

Nov. 30, 2009~mailed I-751 (VSC)

Dec. 03, 2009~Extension letter and NOA1 received

Jan. 04, 2010~ Biometrics at Metairie, LA

March 10, 2010~ approved!

March 13, 2010~ approval notice sent

March 15, 2010~ received approval letter and GC in mail!

Pineapple,

It nice that you're done with the CFO stamping already. Did you take the PDOS? :huh:

i got my visa packet jan 19, but still not planning to go to CFo, :D tinatamad pa me.. :P

Anybody here takign their PDOS and Stamp?

Maybe we could go together. :idea:

jyz (F)

JOEMARIA Hi!

Thanks sis for your greetings and good luck i got done of everything in a very good situaton and i got my interview and visa smoothly and i'm here already since janauary 15,2008.

To my fellow VJ who asked and send me messages how many months before i apply my police clearance for taiwan October and i receive by November 2007 before my inteview last january 4,2008 you have to estimate also how many months before you got your approval and ahead a month you to start your police clearance because within a month you receive your police clearance on mail!

PDOS only for overseas contract worker not for KI fiancee visa .Prism that was you start for your counselling and proceed to CFO for stamping .When i got my visa on hand that was the time i go directly for my counselling and got my stamp in cfo i do it at once..

GOOD LUCK TO THE REST1

PINEAPPLE

K-I

129-F VSC 05/31/07

NO1  06/4/07

NO2  11/ 5/07

Interview  01/ 4/08

Visa Recieve  01/11/08

POE DI to ROC 01/15/08

AOS

Packet sent IL. 04/11/09

Bio. Appoint. 05/ 12/08

Card Production 7/17/08

Green Card recieve 07/ 24/08

REMOVING OF CONDITION

Sent packet VSC 4/19/10

NOA Recieve 5/01/10

Biometric 05/28/10

Card production 7/1/10

10 years greencard 7/12/10

N-400 Time Line June 2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.