jason&Marla

Feb./March Scheduled Interviews in Jamaica

269 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Is there a # I can call?

u kow Gill always calls a 202 # let me see if i can search for it...BRB

Yah, Kimmy.....show me that number too. Someone else asked me for it.

Do you happen to know the e-mail address too?

Oh, wait, I might need the JA embassy number.

If someone were cancelling the petition before the embassy, who would they call/write?

still searching....JG call the NVC..and email the email i think...soon get the email for yah

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
try these

consularkingst@state.gov

kingstonivinfo@state.gov.

Is this for me to pass on or for Jason or both?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Called 202# and they could'nt help me. I have sent 3 e-mails to Kingston, waiting to see what they say? Saturday is mine and Marla's 1yr annv. Probaly will cry all day.

Jason & Marla Stephens

I-130 TIME-LINE

mailed to TSC: 4/3/07

NOA1: 4/11/07

Touch: 7/24/07

NOA2: 10/10/07 (e-mail)

NOA2 hardcopy: 10/16/07

I-129f TIME-LINE

Met: 2/24/06

Married: 3/15/07

Visit my wife on: 4/29/ to 5/3/07

Mailed to Chicago: 5/17/07

NOA1: 5/23/07

Transferred to CSC 5/28/07

CSC recieved (pending): 6/05/07

Touch: 6/19/07

Touch: 8/13/07 on a Sun.?

Touch: 8/14/07 Getting Excited!!!

Visit my wife on: 9/30/07 thru 10/07/07

Called USCIS on: 10/10/07

NOA2 Hardcopy: 10/16/07

NVC recieved: 10/20/07

NVC mailed out: 10/31/07

Consulate recieved: 11/02/07

Pkt 3 sent out: 11/04/07 NEVER RECEIVED

Visit my wife on: 11/11/07 thru 12/02/07

Picked up Pkt3: 12/27/07 and dropped it off the same day

Medical: 02/28/08

Interview Date: 03/11/08 @ 8:00 am (got blue sheet for not having proof of filed I-130)

Follow up appt.: 04/24/08 12:30pm .... they are saying its a 2nd interview (APPROVED)

K3 Visa recieved: 05-14-08

US Entry: 05-15-08

Applied for EAD 08-20-08

EAD NOA1 08-28-08

Timeline
try these

consularkingst@state.gov

kingstonivinfo@state.gov.

Is this for me to pass on or for Jason or both?

dats for u JG..Jason can try with these may take a while to reply...what did they say when u called 202.663.1225. ?

try this # in JA 876-702-6008

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Is there a # I can call?

u kow Gill always calls a 202 # let me see if i can search for it...BRB

Yah, Kimmy.....show me that number too. Someone else asked me for it.

Do you happen to know the e-mail address too?

Oh, wait, I might need the JA embassy number.

If someone were cancelling the petition before the embassy, who would they call/write?

JG--

I'm not 100% sure, but my cousin spoke to some one at the embassy. Then they told her to call/write NVC and I think the 202# is for the State Department -- I think. But the lady that she spoke with at the embassy in Jamaica helped her out a lot.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks, Kimmy. I passed it on.

And Tre, I told her it may not be who she needs to talk to; but they will guide her from there. Thank you, too.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry to hear of this minor setback Jason. I would send her the form ASAP and then be calling and emailing the embassy nonstop til they issue you a time to come to the embassy and submit the missing document. She shouldn't have to have another interview time I wouldn't think...just an appt. to drop off the form. Hope you can get some answers from someone soon.

Timeline

202# told me that their system says the case is still being processed. I asked them if they could help me in any way being that the ava appt date is in Aug, they replied by telling me that I will have to talk to the embassy reguarding my case all they can do is tell me what the computer says.....I am going to fax her a copy of the form she (Marla) needs tomorrow and we are both going to call the embassy until we get a satisfied answer. They cannot do this to us, i won't except it!

Thank you all for the answers, help, and encouragement.

Jason & Marla Stephens

I-130 TIME-LINE

I-129f TIME-LINE

Interview Date: 03/11/08 @ 8:00 am (got blue sheet for not having proof of filed I-130)

Follow up appt.: 04/24/08 12:30pm .... they are saying its a 2nd interview (APPROVED)

Applied for EAD 08-20-08

EAD NOA1 08-28-08

Timeline
202# told me that their system says the case is still being processed. I asked them if they could help me in any way being that the ava appt date is in Aug, they replied by telling me that I will have to talk to the embassy reguarding my case all they can do is tell me what the computer says.....I am going to fax her a copy of the form she (Marla) needs tomorrow and we are both going to call the embassy until we get a satisfied answer. They cannot do this to us, i won't except it!

good Jason..i hope u get some answers

Oh....and maybe the 202# will; be able to help was the embassy does something with ur case...i don't know...i'm sorry for all this

Edited by kimmykashi

Filed: Timeline

did you say AUGUST! :crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Marla called the embassy this morning, they told her we don't have to schedule another interview, just a blue sheet interview. Which we should get one within 2 weeks.

Marla said the woman who done the interview was very rude and did'nt believe that we had a true marriage because I married her the second time I went to Jamaica. But Marla gave it to her and the lady finally said everything will be ok just bring proof of I-130 that it was filed. The lady even had to write that in on the blue paper there was no check box for that. She was just trying to find a reason to prolong this. Anyways, hopefully i will Marla within 4-5 weeks.

Jason & Marla Stephens

I-130 TIME-LINE

I-129f TIME-LINE

Applied for EAD 08-20-08

EAD NOA1 08-28-08

Timeline
Marla called the embassy this morning, they told her we don't have to schedule another interview, just a blue sheet interview. Which we should get one within 2 weeks.

Marla said the woman who done the interview was very rude and did'nt believe that we had a true marriage because I married her the second time I went to Jamaica. But Marla gave it to her and the lady finally said everything will be ok just bring proof of I-130 that it was filed. The lady even had to write that in on the blue paper there was no check box for that. She was just trying to find a reason to prolong this. Anyways, hopefully i will Marla within 4-5 weeks.

They kill me who's marriage isn't real don't have problems as much as those who's marriage is for real. the nerve of them. I married my husband the 3rd time I went to visit him what the going to tell me that's was 2 soon. BS!!!!!!!!

Just stay strong!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.