MOLEN

CR1 and K3 both moving

1 post in this topic

Hello, I posted this on CR1 Thread.

is anyone has the same case as ours? My wife and my son (I-130) immigrant visa petitions is at NVC and already has a case # assign as my signature stated. and so our non immigrant K3 (I-129F) case is at US embassy Manila. My wife (manila) receive packet or appointment schedule Medical 03-03-08/interview 03-10-08 for our K3. Since our immigrant case (I-130) sent me AOS bill and DS-3032 (choice of agent) as it stated on my signature. We decided to pursue with I-130 and ignore the K3 appoinment. is it goin' to affect our I-130 once we ignore K3 appointment? I understand what other people are sayin' here or USCIS http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/PN_i-129f.pdf to the best of my knowledge, once case reach to NVC and case# assign USCIS won't be able to freeze I-130. Our I-130 approve a day before our I-129F. Me and my wife planning to ignore K3 interview, but I'm worry about NVC/USCIS freezing our I-130...base on other people says here ...visa journey....I have to make a decision quick and or prepare our paperwork for K3 interview. I'm wondering what others opinion about my decision, pursuing I-130 instead of I-129F. I'm so worried about ignoring K3 as well.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.