FaSa2008

129 F Waiting for Novios from Peru! Share ur story

1 post in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

To pass time by what about telling eachother how we all met our beautiful Fiance's !!!!

I met mine in Elementary school back in 1987 in Lima Peru. I was born in NY but gre up in Lima

I had a huge crush on him! and used to follow him around like a lil stalker very terrible of me! ha ha ! :devil:

Then in 1989 I moved to a different school closer to my house and he moved to Mexico. Never saw eachother again. Years passed and I moved back to NY went to college here in NY Ive been here for 9 years. In 2005 my friend told me to go check out this website hi5 that I could find some many people from Lima AND OLD FRIENDS so I did and found a lot of older friends, Then I wondered how this lil kid that I used to follow back in elemntary school was doing?! and looked for him and indeed found him.. :thumbs:

We started messagin back and forth until we started chatting on the MSN and became good friends. months passed and In jan of 06 went to Lima to visit my family and to meeet him again ha ha.

IT WAS AMAZING we saw eachother and felt as if we have never lost contact I mean 19 YEARS HAD PASSED! and it felt as if we were friends FOREVER! :whistle:

we felt we were meant ot be! We kept our long distance relationship alive i started travelling there every 6 months since 06, its hard to give tourist visas to come here so as much as he wanted he got denied. So we just kept positive and Of course I didn t mind traveling there! went there in jan 06, october of 06, april of 07 and last trip October of 07....

Oct 07 He proposed in front of hundreds of people at the airport in one of my trips there! and now we are engaged.

Came back to NY and sent the application with ALL of its requirments. I sent everything translated emails, letters birhtdyas cards, declarations of love , tons of pictures. Notarized Letters from my parents witnessing our engagement, what they asked I sent. =)

and know its a matter of waiting . He is excited to start his life with me here in NYC. and I cant wait either! :luv:

Visa I 130 for Step Daughter

Sept 2010-- Getting documents ready. sent BC out for translation.

March 1st 2012-- Sent documents to USCIS

June 15th 2012 EMAIL OF APPROVAL !!

Dec 15th 2012 -- Interview scheduled ( 1-23-2013)

Jan 9th 2013--Medical Exam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.