Curt and Leah

Visa appointemnt

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

hey can anyone tell how to download a copy of the appointment letter?

She will take her medical early. Someone said you can download a copy of the letter for this if you have not received your packet. Most of the 3/10 interviews seem to have received their packets now , but she has not.

Please let us know if you know how to do this if you have found the link of if it is really possibel to do this. If not does she call St Lukes and they will take care of it?

We cannot find a place on the consular section to do this.

Only the section for the forms to fill in online.

thanks Guys

our timeline:

=o= PROCESSING =O=

06-Jul-07 ----- sent I-129F

16-Jul-07 ----- NOA1

21-Nov-07 ----- NOA2

27-Dec-07 ----- NVC sent file to USEM

16-Jan-08 ----- mailed packet 4

28-Jan-08 ----- recvd packet 4

03-Mar-08 ----- medical date (planning to go earlier probably 2nd wk of Feb)

13-Feb-08 ----- thanks God im done with my medical exam taken Feb 12 & released Feb13

very smooth processing God is Good All the Time

10-Mar-08 ----- interview date there's no big deal in USEM especially if u'r with ur fiance

25-Mar-08 ----- visa on hand (Thank you Lord)

=o= USA =o=

09-Apr-08 ----- arrived in the USA(POE Minn/st pl) thanks God i made it by myself. God is Good All the Time

25-May-08 ----- OUR BIG DAY!!! (1yr after engaged)

05-Jun-08 ------ got SSN

25-Jun-08 ------ got driver's permit

08-Oct-08 ------ passed the road test... yeyyyy i can drive alone now... thank you Lord

=o= AOS =o=

26-Jun-08 ------ Filed/Sent AOS

03-Jul-08 ------ Received Biometric appointment

23-Jul-08 ------ Biometric appointment date

12-Sep-08 ----- Got mah GC

I-129f was approved in 141 days from your filing date.

hey can anyone tell how to download a copy of the appointment letter?

She will take her medical early. Someone said you can download a copy of the letter for this if you have not received your packet. Most of the 3/10 interviews seem to have received their packets now , but she has not.

Please let us know if you know how to do this if you have found the link of if it is really possibel to do this. If not does she call St Lukes and they will take care of it?

We cannot find a place on the consular section to do this.

Only the section for the forms to fill in online.

thanks Guys

Hi.. here's the link.. all you need to do is to supply your case number and your appointment will appear if your case is already in US Embassy Manila.

http://203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp :thumbs: goodluck!

Edited by marie_9

I-130 PETITION

May-11-07 Mailed I-130 to CSC

Sept-14-07 I-130 APPROVED!!!!..after 100 days!

NVC Process

09-24-07 NVC rec'd case/assigned number

10-08-07 DS-3032/AOS fee bill generated

10-14-07 AOS bill payment mailed from Philippines

10-15-07 e-mailed DS-3032 to NVC

10-25-07 DS-3032 entered in the system

10-29-07 IV fee bill generated

10-31-07 AOS Fee Bill processed

11-05-07 I-864 generated

11-27-07 I-864 Received

11-26-07 I-864 Mailed to NVC

11-10-07 Received IV Fee Bill

11-13-07 Paid IV Fee Bill

11-19-07 IV Bill accepted

11-26-07 DS-230 generated

12-07-07 DS-230 Received

12-10-07 DS-230 Sent to NVC

01-04-08 NVC CASE COMPLETE

USEM

02-14-2008 INTERVIEW IN USEManila (6:30am!!!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.