Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Can I send to CSC ?

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: Country: Japan

My fiance was living in California by this Jan 20. but now he is at Virginia for 3 months work. He will come back to California on this April.

He has a working place address for a mail. He said he use this address, but letter through the office.

We will use his parent's address for a mailing address.

When I ask a lawyer ( not mine ), he said if he doesn't have a residence address in California, he cannot send to California Service Center.

I wanna ask all, Does anyone send to a service center that not your residence?

CSC officers will transfer to Vermont Service Center, if we send to CSC ? or CSC send back to him ?

Tell me advice if someone get same situation.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...