KarenCee

Help with the winter weight blues...

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
So...post one then :) Work out routines are just as welcome. If you have one that you think is beneficial, why not share it?

Fine sister, just cuz you asked 4 it. Len's workout routine:

1. Click

2. Type

3. Click

Repeat as needed and pass the munchies :blush:

ROFLMAO! Just the workout I was looking for! How DID you know! :lol:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

DIET is a four letter word, baby!

It is one that I almost never use.

Other four letter words are allowable.

Ha!

Lesseeee:

D:Destroying

I: Imagination and

E: Energy

T: to Tackle thy weight by eating what you want, playing often and burning it all naturally.

There.

Ha!

Lame, I know.

I'll actually put some thought inot it and see what transpires...

:star:

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

Oooooo I really like that definition! It's like my brain hears the word "diet" and automatically goes into defiance mode.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Timeline
So...post one then :) Work out routines are just as welcome. If you have one that you think is beneficial, why not share it?

1. Click

2. Type

3. Click

I know sister, that's how the cookie crumbles in academics. More than what I said for workout and colleagues look at you with very little respect. LOL :blush:

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

1. Click

2. Type

3. Click

I know sister, that's how the cookie crumbles in academics. More than what I said for workout and colleagues look at you with very little respect. LOL :blush:

Lady Heather reminds you, "when a problem comes along you must whip it." Lady Heather demands respect. :lol: Unfortunately, IR5 knows too well the politics of academia. :crying:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Filed: Timeline

1. Click

2. Type

3. Click

Lady Heather reminds you, "when a problem comes along you must whip it." Lady Heather demands respect. :lol: Unfortunately, IR5 knows too well the politics of academia. :crying:

Darn. and here I am thinking that the respect came from my publications. :unsure: ... turns out it was as pedestrian as the art of my whip LOL. VENDETTA!!!!!

Timeline

1. Click

2. Type

3. Click

Darn. and here I am thinking that the respect came from my publications. :unsure: ... turns out it was as pedestrian as the art of my whip LOL. VENDETTA!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:Conflagellations on your return. :lol::lol::lol:

IR5

Timeline

1. Click

2. Type

3. Click

:lol::lol::lol:Conflagellations on your return. :lol::lol::lol:

IR5

Timeline

1. Click

2. Type

3. Click

Control Your Man through Fear and Intimidation: How to Whip Your Spouse Into Shape the Lady Heather Way :lol:

IR5

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.