Pineapple

4 WORKING DAYS I RECEIVE MY VISA

10 posts in this topic

MY FELLOW FAMILY VJ!

Hi how are you guys ! The interview on my part with the women consul it was cool no tense the hard part for me is applying for a job and in the philippines and have your inteview in specially in manila , i guess i can tell that its not easy and hard the reason fort that is compitation because of huge applicants , i beleive as long us you have that confidence that you know enough your fiance and you have a proper documentation of course as long as you speak and understand english you know what you are going to answer them back if they have a question on you .Generaly speaking pilipinas are very good in communication specially english since that our second language so there is no hard .The pre screener usually pilipino they asked and question you in tagalog so i answer them back also in tagalog so that not hard one point .Only the consul of using english because they are american so they talk to you in english language .The pre-sreener asked me where did you met,how long i been working overseas,each country his asking what kind of job i have and positioned and i give all the answer his asking me and reminder just answer the question what they are asking for even to the consul the pre-screener asked me how i been working with he asked me only w2 and affidavit of support make it sure your affidavit of support is not closer for expiraton date you have to update that the certificate of employment showing how much he make annually and standing in the company i guess the US is very strict it comes of that so that your wife to be is not a misserable person in the US because i met one pilipina in during my interview the affidavit of support is not notarized and not signed so be aware of that guys ! .So as long us you have that your fine because some of the KI fiancee aplicant they bring one small traveling bag and you know what they got from her just same couple of documents not all your evidence they are going to asked for ,

so finally i got my visa on hand after 4 days of waiting in my apartment the delbros man asked my valid ID to show it to him for evidence that it was me .hope i did share also my part guys!

More power to you

Pineapple

K-I

129-F VSC 05/31/07

NO1  06/4/07

NO2  11/ 5/07

Interview  01/ 4/08

Visa Recieve  01/11/08

POE DI to ROC 01/15/08

AOS

Packet sent IL. 04/11/09

Bio. Appoint. 05/ 12/08

Card Production 7/17/08

Green Card recieve 07/ 24/08

REMOVING OF CONDITION

Sent packet VSC 4/19/10

NOA Recieve 5/01/10

Biometric 05/28/10

Card production 7/1/10

10 years greencard 7/12/10

N-400 Time Line June 2011

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations! :star:

AOS TIMELINE:

02.25.2008 Mailed AOS packet

03.04.2008 Check cashed

03.03.2008 NOA dates for I-485, EAD, AP

03.05.2008 Biometrics Appointment notice date

03.19.2008 Biometrics Appointment

03.22.2008 RFE for missing (2) I-864 pages :(

03.24.2008 RFE mailed back

03.31.2008 RFE received and case processing resumed

04.28.2008 AP approval notice (dated 04.25.08)

04.30.2008 EAD approved

05.02.2008 Received AP in mail

05.05.2008 Received EAD in mail

07.10.2008 Received Interview letter

08.15.2008 Interview: Approved

08.26.2008 Green Card received

Congratulations :thumbs: . . . and welcome to America

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Congratulation!!

I like the confidence... Thank You for sharing your Interview Experience.. More power to you.. :thumbs:

IR-1 Visa for Wife

NVC Case Complete = January 2, 2008

Received Packet 4 here in the US (Interview Packet) = January 18, 2008

Case Left NVC Forwarded to USEM Manila = January 23, 2008

SLEC Medical = Jan 31 and Feb 1, 2008 (2 days)

USEM Manila Interview = February 20, 2008 @ 8:30am = DONE! (Status: 2 Months wait is over APPROVED)

CFO Guidance & Counseling = April 17, 2008

Visa in Hand = April 18, 2008 (Our Wedding Anniversary)

Arrival in the US and POE = April 23, 2008 JFK Intl. Airport New York City

Social Security Card = May 2, 2008

Green Card in Hand = August 18,2008

Congratulations!!!

I-130 PETITION

May-11-07 Mailed I-130 to CSC

Sept-14-07 I-130 APPROVED!!!!..after 100 days!

NVC Process

Sept-24-07 NVC rec'd case/assigned number

Jan-04-08 NVC CASE COMPLETE

USEM

Feb-14-2008 INTERVIEW IN USEManila APPROVED!!!

Feb-19-2008 Visa in HAND!! Wohoo!!!

IN TEXAS

Feb-28-2008 POE DFW

Mar-24-2008 Receive Green Card on Mail..

REMOVING CONDITIONS NOV..

Jan-11-2010 Mailed I-175 to VSC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.