CraigO

Various Questions part 145142512

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Ok guys.

So we have messed up. We didnt receive any information following our latest packet once we were transfered to the London consulate. I thought it was just delayed processing times. I think we are now out of time. Does the process expire? Would we have to start again?

What is the best way to contact the London consulate? Who can give us an answer whether we need to start again :(

I read that there is a special code to email the london consulate, does anyone have this?

Also, Shari wants to come over and visit me end of February. Are there any chances she will be denied entry whilst I am applying for my k1 to go to the USA?

We are resigned to the fact that we haven't done things correctly and my trust has led us to lose valuable time and nearly my fiancee. We are going to start again if we need to but just need to know either way. Sorry the details are a bit vague but its 5.30am in London and Im just wanting to get this on here as Its extremly hard to get online at work.

Thanks for your help.

Craig

Ok guys.

So we have messed up. We didnt receive any information following our latest packet once we were transfered to the London consulate. I thought it was just delayed processing times. I think we are now out of time. Does the process expire? Would we have to start again?

What is the best way to contact the London consulate? Who can give us an answer whether we need to start again :(

I read that there is a special code to email the london consulate, does anyone have this?

Also, Shari wants to come over and visit me end of February. Are there any chances she will be denied entry whilst I am applying for my k1 to go to the USA?

We are resigned to the fact that we haven't done things correctly and my trust has led us to lose valuable time and nearly my fiancee. We are going to start again if we need to but just need to know either way. Sorry the details are a bit vague but its 5.30am in London and Im just wanting to get this on here as Its extremly hard to get online at work.

Thanks for your help.

Craig

Hi, Craig. It seems to me that the London consulate has your I-129f packet and info from the NVC? Your timeline says your fiancée is from Armenia, so I'm assuming she's residing in England?

How did you mess up? Do you know the cause of the delays? I see you had I-129f approval a long time ago. Did you abandon the initial petition, or did it get lost in the process somewhere? If it was embassy/DoS/USCIS delays, they will extend the expiration date of the NOA2 to allow time for an interview.

Anyway, yes, there's a chance that your fiancée will be denied entry because of the K-1 pending, but I think in most cases, it's not likely. Many folks have come to visit while the K-1 process was waiting. If she is denied entry, that will not affect the K-1.

I just read skimmed your last posts trying to decipher where you stand. It looks like it took 9 months for the embassy to receive your case, and you haven't made much progress in the 6 months after that. Maybe delays because your fiancée is Armenian? Am I following correctly? I'm guessing your NOA2 is still valid and you won't have to "start all over".

Contact the London embassy ASAP to clarify the standing of your case. I'm guessing a phone call during their operating hours is the best bet. If that doesn't pan out, try email, or calling the Department of State visa office.

Love timeline:

??? 2003 -------> Started chatting regularly, became good friends

Nov 2004 -------> Fell in love

Jan 2006 -------> Met (in person) for first time

Apr 2008 -------> Wedding

Jun 2008 -------> Closed on house together

K-1 timeline:

Jun 11, 2007 -------> I-129f sent

Mar 20, 2008 -------> Visa in hand

AoS/EAD/AP timeline:

Apr 26, 2008 -------> Wedding

Apr 28, 2008 -------> Filed (forms mailed)

Apr 30, 2008 -------> Forms received by USCIS

May 06, 2008 -------> Cashed check posted to account

May 10, 2008 -------> NOA1 received for EAD, AP, and AoS

May 10, 2008 -------> Biometrics appt date received

May 28, 2008 -------> Biometrics for EAD & AoS

Jun 11, 2008 -------> AoS case transferred to CSC

Jul 05, 2008 -------> AP Approval

Jul 09, 2008 -------> EAD approval

Jul 14, 2008 -------> EAD and AP received

Jul 17, 2008 -------> AoS approved (card production ordered)

Now for my obnoxious signature Meez©:

0605_10033471973.gif

Filed: Other Timeline

Thank you for your response.

My fiancee is American and I am applying to move to the USA.

I don't know why that has come up as Armenian? Apologies.

I try and call the consulate but get a constant engaged signal. We really have no idea where we are and just need to know if we should just start again!

I hear there is a code you must state to send an email to the consulate. Do you know this?

Also is it possible for me to perhaps apply for a 6 month work visa in the states whilst i am processing my k1? I just need to be with her its heartbreaking for us and really straining.

Thanks for your help, it is really appreciated by us both.

Filed: Timeline

Also, Shari wants to come over and visit me end of February. Are there any chances she will be denied entry whilst I am applying for my k1 to go to the USA?Thanks for your help.

Craig

You may want to ask these questions in the United Kingdom Forum.

Good luck. :thumbs:

iagree.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.