kcmetzy

I can't get through..

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

to the NVC..

I'm slightly OCD and have to listen to the automated system to tell me what I already know. It's a routine I go through daily..and I can't today and it's driving me nuts! hehe

Is anyone else having this problem?!

Timeline

I called the NVC about an hour ago. They answered immediately. We've found it's really hit or miss. If you get the dreaded spanish message, hang up and call right back. I don't think you need to wait through the prompts, so write down the menu options and you can skip through pretty quickly. :) It's all about patience...

to the NVC..

I'm slightly OCD and have to listen to the automated system to tell me what I already know. It's a routine I go through daily..and I can't today and it's driving me nuts! hehe

Timeline
I called the NVC about an hour ago. They answered immediately. We've found it's really hit or miss. If you get the dreaded spanish message, hang up and call right back. I don't think you need to wait through the prompts, so write down the menu options and you can skip through pretty quickly. :) It's all about patience...

to the NVC..

I've called probably 25 times today (psycho I know) and it's either been busy or right away it places me on hold for a line to come open on the automated system..then the automated system hangs up on me.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

to the NVC..

I've called probably 25 times today (psycho I know) and it's either been busy or right away it places me on hold for a line to come open on the automated system..then the automated system hangs up on me.

I remember the couple times I called...I wrote down the prompts first time around, then when I didn't get through I'd call back, do the prompts and then put the phone on speaker phone so I didn't have to carry it around glued to my ear.

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

When I was asking about my parents, I had it down to a routine. Press 1, then 5 hear Spanish, Vaya con dios! Try again. It is drilled into my head still. I had the best results at 9PM EST or 11AM EST.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Timeline
It's been a long time since I called, but when I did, twice, I called late at night. I was in CST and it was close to 10 or 11 pm when I called.

I thought I was going crazy..until I read this:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=106832

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.