Ron-n-Linlin

ready to interview

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I arrived Guangzhou on 20th .

In the early morning of 21st,I went to the Guangzhou medical college 1st hospital to take the medical exam.

i brought my interview appointment letter,passport,test forms,3photos.they are all must.oh,yes..money,600yuan.

everything went so good ,the nurses are all nice and kind,and they charge 200yuan cheaper than another test center.

their work time starts from 8:00am,but actually they start work at 7:30,i arrived at 7:40am,so i was so lucky to join the first group .

i want to say thank them for their serious and nice work, even when a docotor took me the blood test,it was not even sore....

After i finished 3 items in the 1st floor, a nurse lead us to 2nd and 3rd floor to take X-ray and other items,

we were just at ease and waiting to our turns.

I finished all of that at about 10am,

the nurse told me to come back to get the result package on 23rd----only afternoon,they can pack for u.

then I went to back to pay interview fee.

it was $100 before,but since Jan 1st,it has been up to $131. i paid 943yuan .

keep the receipt very careful,the bank will not back up for you.

that means u have to pay again if u lose it in case.

I returned the hospital on time and submit all documents and pics.

I got my package very quickly since i was well prepared .

now i am just finally ready for the interview.

i will post more after interview.

hope this is helpful for other people.

Ron&Lin

Timeline

Thanks, And good luck!

Met in person ,in China March 1 - 12 , 2007

Sent I-129F --------May 15, 2007

Received Date -----May 25, 2007

Check Cashed -----May 29, 2007

NOA1 ---------------July 9, July 9

Visited Yan --------- Oct. 11-23

NOA2 --------------- Oct. 17, 2007

USCIS sent to NVC -- Oct. 26, 2007

Received by NVC -- Nov. 2, 2007

NVC sent to GUZ -- Nov. 7, 2007

Received by GUZ --------- Jan. 14, 2008

GUZ sent P3 ------- Jan. 14, 2008

Sent Downloaded P3 forms to GUZ -- Jan. 26, 2008

GUZ received P3 ----- Feb. 4, 2008

P4 Sent ----- March 3, 2008

Interview Date ---- April 9, 2008

Received P4 ----- March 8, 2008

3rd Visit --- April 4 - 22, 2008

Interview Date ------April 9, 2008

BLUE

Overcome -- April 11, 2008

Picked up Visa -- April 16, 2008

Arrived in the U.S. -- April 30, 2008

MARRIED ----- May 25, 2008

Filed AOS/EAD ----- June 17, 2008

NOA -------------- June 30, 2008

NOA (Biometrics Appointment) -- July 2, 2008

Biometrics ---------------------July 14, 2008

"TOUCHED" --------------------July 18

RFE -----------------------------July 25, 2008

Case resumed ----------------- Aug 1, 2008

Transfered---------------------- Dec 9, 2008

EAD Card production ordered-Oct 29, 2008

Green Card production oredered- Feb 3, 2009

Timeline

Linlin should be sitting in a chair waiting for her name to be called. I am here 8,000 miles away pulling what little hair I have left out.

I have been a nervous wreck for 4 days now and yet she remains clam. In the last 24 hours, I maybe have gotten 4 hours sleep, so

my work day has been a blur and 4 cups of coffee is not helping much. I am bouncing off the walls worrying, wondering. I even smoked

today just to try to calm my nerves. All I can do now is wait for her to call me with the news. For two years this is what we worked for and

I keep going over in my mind did we forget anything, but I know she is well prepared and if she was not in my life, I would for sure lose my

head if it was not attached to my shoulders. Ok...I am just jabbering on here. I hope to know something soon and I will let everyone know. Of course

you may have to wait until I can pick myself up off the floor :) I guess until I hear from her, I will call the airlines and talk with them lol

I arrived Guangzhou on 20th .

In the early morning of 21st,I went to the Guangzhou medical college 1st hospital to take the medical exam.

i brought my interview appointment letter,passport,test forms,3photos.they are all must.oh,yes..money,600yuan.

everything went so good ,the nurses are all nice and kind,and they charge 200yuan cheaper than another test center.

their work time starts from 8:00am,but actually they start work at 7:30,i arrived at 7:40am,so i was so lucky to join the first group .

i want to say thank them for their serious and nice work, even when a docotor took me the blood test,it was not even sore....

After i finished 3 items in the 1st floor, a nurse lead us to 2nd and 3rd floor to take X-ray and other items,

we were just at ease and waiting to our turns.

I finished all of that at about 10am,

the nurse told me to come back to get the result package on 23rd----only afternoon,they can pack for u.

then I went to back to pay interview fee.

it was $100 before,but since Jan 1st,it has been up to $131. i paid 943yuan .

keep the receipt very careful,the bank will not back up for you.

that means u have to pay again if u lose it in case.

I returned the hospital on time and submit all documents and pics.

I got my package very quickly since i was well prepared .

now i am just finally ready for the interview.

i will post more after interview.

hope this is helpful for other people.

Ron&Lin

Timeline

Thanks for the congrats. This has been a very long process not only for us, but for everyone that came before us and everyone

that will come after us. I think we all know going into this that it will be a long road with a few bumps in the road, but there is nothing

like getting a text message saying (I passed) I hope everyone can feel the excitement that comes along with all the waiting. We made

a promise that once we got through all of this, that we would remain as active as possible on VJ because without VJ I would have had

a heart attack months ago. We want to thank each and everyone who helped us through this maze and what seems like a mountain

of paperwork. We want to give back as much as we have taken from this site. So please feel free to write us with any questions and if

we can help we will. Best of luck to each and everyone and remember no matter how long the trail, you will get there at some point. Some

faster than others.

I have sent linlin to bed for some massive rest and relaxation, but I am sure she will be back on here to post her experience. Its amazing that

she did tell me the entire interview took about 2 minutes. I guess that is fair. 2 years of waiting :)

Good luck to all and we will see you here in the future.

R & L

Let me the first to Congradulate you and your fiancee.

Always great to hear good news! :dance::thumbs:

Ron&Lin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.