jason&Marla

Kingston Interview SOON!

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

My wife called the embassy today and they let her talk to someone. They told her that they will put our case in the batch for next scheduled interviews. They told her we should have an interview by Feb or no later than early March. Just wanted to share the good news, I am getting excited, I want to see my baby!

Jason & Marla Stephens

I-130 TIME-LINE

mailed to TSC: 4/3/07

NOA1: 4/11/07

Touch: 7/24/07

NOA2: 10/10/07 (e-mail)

NOA2 hardcopy: 10/16/07

I-129f TIME-LINE

Met: 2/24/06

Married: 3/15/07

Visit my wife on: 4/29/ to 5/3/07

Mailed to Chicago: 5/17/07

NOA1: 5/23/07

Transferred to CSC 5/28/07

CSC recieved (pending): 6/05/07

Touch: 6/19/07

Touch: 8/13/07 on a Sun.?

Touch: 8/14/07 Getting Excited!!!

Visit my wife on: 9/30/07 thru 10/07/07

Called USCIS on: 10/10/07

NOA2: 10/10/07 (e-mail)

NOA2 Hardcopy: 10/16/07

NVC recieved: 10/20/07

NVC mailed out: 10/31/07

Consulate recieved: 11/02/07

Pkt 3 sent out: 11/04/07 NEVER RECEIVED

Visit my wife on: 11/11/07 thru 12/02/07

Picked up Pkt3: 12/27/07 and dropped it off the same day

Medical: 02/28/08

Interview Date: 03/11/08 @ 8:00 am (got blue sheet for not having proof of filed I-130)

Follow up appt.: 04/24/08 12:30pm .... they are saying its a 2nd interview (APPROVED)

K3 Visa recieved: 05-14-08

US Entry: 05-15-08

Applied for EAD 08-20-08

EAD NOA1 08-28-08

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats. I wish you luck.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My wife called the embassy today and they let her talk to someone. They told her that they will put our case in the batch for next scheduled interviews. They told her we should have an interview by Feb or no later than early March. Just wanted to share the good news, I am getting excited, I want to see my baby!

they haven't schedule the interview date yet? I was told last week by the NVC that they were a little behind and that we should get an appointment for February and no later than March.

I still haven't hear anything yet and I just called NVC and to only hear that my case was close on....blah blah blah. :wacko:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

they haven't schedule the interview date yet? I was told last week by the NVC that they were a little behind and that we should get an appointment for February and no later than March.

I still haven't hear anything yet and I just called NVC and to only hear that my case was close on....blah blah blah. :wacko:

Hey Dimples, Jason's case is different than yours. He is doing a K3 case, so his interview is being scheduled at the Embassy in Kingston. Your CR1/IR1 case is being scheduled by NVC.

Jason - Congratulations :dance::dance::D That is GREAT news!!!

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Timeline

Hey Dimples, Jason's case is different than yours. He is doing a K3 case, so his interview is being scheduled at the Embassy in Kingston. Your CR1/IR1 case is being scheduled by NVC.

USCIS CR1 PROCESS

07.12.07: Mail I-130 to CSC

07.24.07: NOA1

12.06.07: NOA2

NVC

01.04.08: NVC Assigns Case#

AOS Bill Received

IV Bill Received

Mailed out I-864 and DS230 (IV app) packets

04.09.08: NVC received IV Bill & DS230 packets

04.18.08: Case Complete

10.09.08: Medical Exam

10.24.08 : Interview

WE GOT APPROVED ... WE GOT APPROVE...THANKS AND PRAISES.

Timeline

CONGRATS....WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST AND HAPPINESS. FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS THIS WEEK

USCIS CR1 PROCESS

07.12.07: Mail I-130 to CSC

07.24.07: NOA1

12.06.07: NOA2

NVC

01.04.08: NVC Assigns Case#

AOS Bill Received

IV Bill Received

Mailed out I-864 and DS230 (IV app) packets

04.09.08: NVC received IV Bill & DS230 packets

04.18.08: Case Complete

10.09.08: Medical Exam

10.24.08 : Interview

WE GOT APPROVED ... WE GOT APPROVE...THANKS AND PRAISES.

Timeline

JA TAM.... :blush: I must be confused I thought I was waiting on Embassy in Kingston to schedule my appointment as well as I was told by NVC. They said that Kingston had no available appointments for January so I should get the next available appointments in Feb/March. Thanks for clearing things up for me.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dimples u no listen when mi talk dont it... :lol:

you know i'm stressed out i don't even remember what i had for dinner last night.....lol

Are you even sure you ate dinner last night?

Hang in there, girlie.....it does get better!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JA TAM.... :blush: I must be confused I thought I was waiting on Embassy in Kingston to schedule my appointment as well as I was told by NVC. They said that Kingston had no available appointments for January so I should get the next available appointments in Feb/March. Thanks for clearing things up for me.

Yeah, NVC does the scheduling and later the embassy puts it into their system. I was in the first batch of the NVC scheduling the CR1/IR1 interviews and it was mad drama, since my interview was scheduled on a Friday and the Embassy in Kingston usually only do IV interviews Tuesday & Thursday. Mi start fret and had to call the Dept of State who can see what is entered into the embassy's computers. Dem tell mi seh, dem only si seh mi case was forwarded to the embassy, but dem nuh si nuh interview. Mi dear, I was so worried and stressed. It took the embassy about 2 weeks to enter it into their system. When I called the NVC questioning them on whether the date was right, I was promptly put in my case that NVC scheduled my interview...nuff said :lol:

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.