nycity

help with some question on the forms

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi all

hepl guys with these question please

question 34 on the form ds156,

names and relationship of persons traveling with me?

do they mean any one

question36 on form ds 156

has any one filed an immigrant visa petition on your behalf? yes no if yes who?

my wife wife filed both of the petition I-130 and I-129F and we are going through k3 now what do I say yes

question37 on form ds 156

are any of the following persons in the Us orthey have legal permanent residenceor US citizenship?

do they mean they live in the US ,what if they have US citizenship and live out the US

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

We used the example DS-156 posted in the example forms above as out template, we had absolutely no problems.

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/Form-DS-156.pdf

Question 34 has to do with persons Immigrating with you as in K-2 or K-4 Child.

#36 NO for K-1, but YES for K-3

#37 any relations living in the USA as Green-card holders or as US Citizens OR Even illegaly. and Yes this is inside the USA or outside the USA. Notice the wording of the question there is an "OR" in it.

If you are doing K-3, why did you pist this to the K-1 forum?

Please update your profile, you did not file for a N/A visa and wife is not immigrating from a country called N/A

:help: US :help: YOU :time:http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=43992

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline
thank you

but my wife with me and also step children(from my present wife) ,they are all USC do I include them on the question 34 that they are travelling with me when visa is granted or it's just for K 2 and K 4 likie you said

Only include any children immigrating with wife as K-4 on line 34. US Citizens are not immigrating, they may be traveling with the prospective immigrant, but they them selves ate not accompanying the prospective immigrant as immigrants, so do not need to be listed.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.