Derrel & Lai

March 2008 Interview Dates

190 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
WOW, its such a good feeling for us all......

We are also in.....Feb 26 Medical, Mar 4 Interview

:D:D:D:D:D:D

medical - march 3

interview - march 10, 730am

i plan on having an early medical too, last week january.

Hi ram^analise we have the same appointments like lady_anne..May I ask what are the documents we have to bring for early medical and do i have to bring my kids for medical too? :help:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

im so excited to meet some of you at the embassy!

oh.. guys, i got a question. :-)

Since we already have our appointment dates, When do you plan to prepare the sponsorship documents like I-134, letter from employer, etc? Is it too soon to have this docs signed this month?

I got my affidavit of support notarized last week and my employment letter was issued in dec 21. I plan to file my income tax on february. If you were the Consul, would you put me on A/R and request for a new employment letter and I134?

AOS

5/28/08 - POE San Francisco

6/6/08 - Married

07/12/08 - received SS card

08/08/08 - sent AOS and EAD application

08/11/08 - delivered at Chicago

8/18/08 - received NOA for AOS and EAD (dated 8/14/08)

08/23/08 - received Bio Appt Letter for 09/06/08

8/28/08 - walked-in for Biometrics

9/18/08- case transferred to California. (i485 viewable online)

Oct 3,6,7, 2008 - i485 touched

10/13/08 - EAD card ordered for production

10/16/08 - EAD card ordered for production again (??)

10/21/08 - EAD approval letter sent

10/22/08 - EAD card in hand!

10/27/08 - temporary driver's license (waiting on card..)

10/30/08 - Job offer :-)

11/03/08 - First day at work! whoohoo!!

11/22/08 - received drivers license card

01/12/08- AOS touched after 3 months

02/18/09 - GC production ordered!!!

Timeline

medical - march 3

Hi ram^analise we have the same appointments like lady_anne..May I ask what are the documents we have to bring for early medical and do i have to bring my kids for medical too? :help:

hi lyla! yes your kids have to undergo medical exam too. these are the things i know we need to bring for early medical: printed website schedule and copy of noa2, passport, 3 copies of 2x2 passport pictures, and medical exam fee -- $145 for adults (15 years and older) and $117 for children (14 yrs and younger). i have read some threads here that we can call slec and request that we pick up our packet from them. what i plan on doing is to print the schedule from usem website and bring a copy of our noa2. when do you plan to have your medical exam? btw, make sure you photocopy your passport before you give it to slec. they will keep it and will be the one to forward to usem.

Timeline

medical - march 3

hi lyla! yes your kids have to undergo medical exam too. these are the things i know we need to bring for early medical: printed website schedule and copy of noa2, passport, 3 copies of 2x2 passport pictures, and medical exam fee -- $145 for adults (15 years and older) and $117 for children (14 yrs and younger). i have read some threads here that we can call slec and request that we pick up our packet from them. what i plan on doing is to print the schedule from usem website and bring a copy of our noa2. when do you plan to have your medical exam? btw, make sure you photocopy your passport before you give it to slec. they will keep it and will be the one to forward to usem.

Hello ram^analise

Are you sure the copy of NOA2 is required for the medical appointment? Because if so, I got a BIG problem! I got no copy of our NOA2! :crying::crying:

By the way, am planning to have my CFo seminar before I will have my medical. I think I will attend the seminar Feb 4 then my medical feb 5 and 6. What are your plans guys? ram^analise and lyla....

February 6-7, 2008 - EARLY MEDICAL! PASSED!!!!

March 03, 2008 - MEDICAL APPOINTMENT

March 10, 2008 - INTERVIEW!!!

can you call USEM by cellphone? If yes, can someone give me the complete number? thanks.... :unsure::unsure:

i think me and my son will go medical 1 week in advance. Schedule on 27 but we will do it on the 20th. if you guys want to go with me same that date dont hesitate to contact me, my cell no is 09167402252. U can stay in my house if u want too... GOD BLESS US!!!

Timeline

medical - march 3

Hello ram^analise

Are you sure the copy of NOA2 is required for the medical appointment? Because if so, I got a BIG problem! I got no copy of our NOA2! :crying::crying:

By the way, am planning to have my CFo seminar before I will have my medical. I think I will attend the seminar Feb 4 then my medical feb 5 and 6. What are your plans guys? ram^analise and lyla....

i just read it somewhere lady_anne. im not really sure. when do you plan to have your medical? if i go ahead of you i will let you know, ok?

Timeline

thank you ram^analise. I am planning to have my CFO seminar on Feb 4 and my early medical feb 5&6...Any information that you can give will be greatly appreciated....

Timeline
thank you ram^analise. I am planning to have my CFO seminar on Feb 4 and my early medical feb 5&6...Any information that you can give will be greatly appreciated....

i will surely update you lady+_anne.

good luck to us.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

medical - march 3

Hello ram^analise

i just read it somewhere lady_anne. im not really sure. when do you plan to have your medical? if i go ahead of you i will let you know, ok?

Thank you very much for all the information... I still have to get my kids passport.. Maybe i will have my early medical on first week of feb...Btw, what is NOA2 is that the one they sent to the petioner when they approved? if so... i have to ask my husband to send a copy for that, am I right? :help:

its okay if you don't bring your NO2. a printed schedule from the USEM is okay if you havent received yet your packet 4. however, if your husband already received it, you can ask him to send it to you thru email. have it printed and present it at SLEC. you can also call SLEC and request that you want to pick up your packet 4 thru them.

Good luck!

by the way, i suggest when u take your medical, dont go in the mornin. the best time is around 12nn and not on mondays.

CR-1

02/08/2007 NOA1

06/22/2007 NOA2 (case approved)

10/12/2007 CASE COMPLETE

11/08/2007 CASE FORWARDED TO USEM

12/06/2007 INTERVIEW *** APPROVED!!!***

12/10/2007 VISA ON HAND

12/17/2007 CFO seminar

12/22/2007 MNL to SFO via PAL

USA

12/22/2007 ARRIVED SFO

12/27/2007 ISSUED SSN

01/10/2008 RECEIVED WELCOME NOTICE

01/12/2008 RECEIVED PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD

01/23/2008 SSA MAILED SSN

01/26/2008 RECEIVED SSN

I-751

09/21/2009 MAILED I-751

09/23/2009 RECEIVED BY USCIS

09/26/2009 NOA1

10/16/2009 EARLY BIOMETRICS

10/22/2009 APPOINTMENT BIOMETRICS

10/20/2009 APPROVED

Timeline

thank you for the tips pretty. Someone also told me that its best to go to SLEC noon....thank you again. I think I will have my med first week of Feb too... tuesday, Feb 5

count us in!! just got home and i checked the IV site and got our appointment! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Medical Feb 28

Interview March 6 7:30am

wooooohooooo!!!!!

Sent N400: Oct 27, 2011

NOA: Nov 1, 2011

Biometrics: Nov 16, 2011

Yellow letter date: 12/14/2011

Yellow letter received: 12/19/2011

Hi! can i join u guys when u have ur early medical? i plan to have an early medical too. let's keep in touch so we can arrange where to meet up and stuff. Thanks! :)

Sent N400: Oct 27, 2011

NOA: Nov 1, 2011

Biometrics: Nov 16, 2011

Yellow letter date: 12/14/2011

Yellow letter received: 12/19/2011

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

we're march also.... base on the web site.. until now don't have my packet 4 yet...... and planning to get an early Med maybe mid of Feb

our timeline:

=o= PROCESSING =O=

06-Jul-07 ----- sent I-129F

16-Jul-07 ----- NOA1

21-Nov-07 ----- NOA2

27-Dec-07 ----- NVC sent file to USEM

16-Jan-08 ----- mailed packet 4

28-Jan-08 ----- recvd packet 4

03-Mar-08 ----- medical date (planning to go earlier probably 2nd wk of Feb)

13-Feb-08 ----- thanks God im done with my medical exam taken Feb 12 & released Feb13

very smooth processing God is Good All the Time

10-Mar-08 ----- interview date there's no big deal in USEM especially if u'r with ur fiance

25-Mar-08 ----- visa on hand (Thank you Lord)

=o= USA =o=

09-Apr-08 ----- arrived in the USA(POE Minn/st pl) thanks God i made it by myself. God is Good All the Time

25-May-08 ----- OUR BIG DAY!!! (1yr after engaged)

05-Jun-08 ------ got SSN

25-Jun-08 ------ got driver's permit

08-Oct-08 ------ passed the road test... yeyyyy i can drive alone now... thank you Lord

=o= AOS =o=

26-Jun-08 ------ Filed/Sent AOS

03-Jul-08 ------ Received Biometric appointment

23-Jul-08 ------ Biometric appointment date

12-Sep-08 ----- Got mah GC

I-129f was approved in 141 days from your filing date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.