soymilk

Touched?what does it mean?:)

4 posts in this topic

Hi!I'm new here. Well i have had a post a few weeks ago about filing I-129F. This is actually my 3rd post, i believe. I can see that all people here are trying to help! Its a very encouraging website. Let me ask you this question first, i know I may sound ignorant but, what is the meaning when they write: TOUCHED?:)

I still dont know how to do my timeline. I filed my I-129F to my finacee in the Philippines in April 10,2006 at TSC and was recieved by them on the 13th. Never heard from them yet. I dont have my NOA1. I'm starting to get anxious too!

I hope somebody reply with my question. Thanks:)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Touched is when someone has handled your case, your status online has been updated, but not changed. That's for after you've got your NOA1 and have signed up for email nostices at USCIS website.

As far as not having your NOA1, you could get it any time now, and if you paid with a check, your reciept number should be on it, and you can check the site with that.

hope that wasn't too confusing, and welcome.

Visa Approved 7-20-06

NOA 1 for AOS and EAD 11-07-06

Recieved NOAs in mail 11-10-06

Touched 11-13-06 AOS and EAD

RFE Recieved 11-17-06

RFE mailed 11-21-06

Biometrics 11-27-06

Touched 12-7-06 AOS recieved RFE

Touched 12-9-06 AOS

Touched 12-11-06 AOS

Transfered to CSC 12-12-06

Recieved at CSC 12-14-06

Touched 12-15-06 AOS

Touched 12-16-06 AOS

Touched 12-18-06 AOS

Touched 12-19-06 AOS

Touched 12-29-06 AOS

Touched 12-31-06 AOS

Touched 1-5-07 EAD

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

yea basically it means that someone physically touched your file... congrats and good luck

sig1-1.gif

Crash (UK) and Cari (NYC) Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship united forever in LOVE

July 17, 2005 - HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE - OUR WEDDING DAY!!!!!

I-130

8/8/05 - sent I-130 to Vermont

8/18/05 received NOA!!

9/9/05 I-130 APPROVED!!

2/13/06 CASE COMPLETE per NVC - got letter on 2/25/06

3/28/06 - INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR 5/2/06 @ 10:30 A.M.

Medical scheduled for 4/10/06 - everything went great!!

5/2/06 - INTERVIEW - APPROVED !!

5/20/06 - Crash came home to NY for good!!

2.png

I-751

3/24/08 sent in petition to VSC

3/25/08 FedEx confirmed-package received

3/28/08 check cleared bank

3/31/08 received NOA1-extension (dated 3/25/08)!!

4/7/08 received NOA2-biometrics appt (dated 4/3/08)!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.