Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

How to change My ADDRESS

2 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
I am filing for my fiance in canada but what form do i need to let them know i changed my address?

Hi. If you have a receipt number, you can change it here: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa

If you don't have a receipt number (which I didn't at the time), I called the USCIS "customer support," explained that I was 3 months+ waiting for my NOA1 on my I-130 document, and they told me they have a special procedure for updating addresses without case numbers, took down my info, and gave me a confirmation number. Coincidentally, my check was cashed 1 day later. ??!! I now have NOA1.

good luck :)

CR-1 | I-130 Timeline

I-130 Filed: 10/5/2007

I-130 NOA1: 01/09/2008

I-130 NOA2: 03/19/2008

Package 4 Received: 06/12/08

Interview in Madrid: 07/09/08 !!!!!!!!!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...