4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Ok Im getting all the paper work gathered for my I-130 and I'm not sure if I need 4 passport type pics. or 1 for myself and husband. Any help is appreciated. Thnx.

4377610_bodyshot_300x400.gif5130242_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Date of Wedding :2007-09-04

Date I-130 Sent :2008//02/12

Date I-130 NOA1 2008/02/13

Date I-130 NOA2 :2008-06-04

Date I-129F Sent :2008-03-20

I-129F RFE(s) :2008/05/20

I-129F RFE Reply(s) :2008/05/27,20

Date I-129F NOA2:2008-06-04

Date Package Received By NVC :2008-06-06?

Date Package Left From NVC :2008-06-11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

You need 1 for yourself and 1 for your husband. But get more copies for your duplicate I-130 packages so that you have complete duplicates available if the USCIS asks you to resubmit. They usually give you two photos for each person, I would ask for a second set or if you have access to a scanner / color copier and a photo printer you can copy and print some extras off of the ones you get from the photographer. Thats what I did and you couldn't even tell a difference in the quality of the originals and my copies. The only way I could tell was that the originals were on Fujifilm photo paper and my copies were on Kodak photo paper. But whatever you do be sure to keep your duplicate packets completely the same as the original, all content you send in on the original should be in the duplicate packets along with a copy of the check issued to the Department of Homeland Security (Do NOT use the DHS abbreviation on the check!). Also I would mail it with some sort of delivery confirmation or tracking and keep a copy of the confirmation or tracking information in each of the duplicate packets as well.

Good luck! :)

- Justin and Masako

"The World is Open. Are You?"

Timeline
You need 1 for yourself and 1 for your husband. But get more copies for your duplicate I-130 packages so that you have complete duplicates available if the USCIS asks you to resubmit. They usually give you two photos for each person, I would ask for a second set or if you have access to a scanner / color copier and a photo printer you can copy and print some extras off of the ones you get from the photographer. Thats what I did and you couldn't even tell a difference in the quality of the originals and my copies. The only way I could tell was that the originals were on Fujifilm photo paper and my copies were on Kodak photo paper. But whatever you do be sure to keep your duplicate packets completely the same as the original, all content you send in on the original should be in the duplicate packets along with a copy of the check issued to the Department of Homeland Security (Do NOT use the DHS abbreviation on the check!). Also I would mail it with some sort of delivery confirmation or tracking and keep a copy of the confirmation or tracking information in each of the duplicate packets as well.

Good luck! :)

Thank you so much for your help, I hope to get everything together and mailed off on the 25th of jan.and hopefully a trip to morocco some time in feb. if at all possible.Again thank you very much for your help.

4377610_bodyshot_300x400.gif5130242_bodyshot_300x400.gif

Date of Wedding :2007-09-04

Date I-130 Sent :2008//02/12

Date I-130 NOA1 2008/02/13

Date I-130 NOA2 :2008-06-04

Date I-129F Sent :2008-03-20

I-129F RFE(s) :2008/05/20

I-129F RFE Reply(s) :2008/05/27,20

Date I-129F NOA2:2008-06-04

Date Package Received By NVC :2008-06-06?

Date Package Left From NVC :2008-06-11

Timeline

Ok Im getting all the paper work gathered for my I-130 and I'm not sure if I need 4 passport type pics. or 1 for myself and husband. Any help is appreciated. Thnx.

Hello,

some help, you only need 1 passport photo of each of you I filed our I-130 in October thats what they said I needed , where office are you filing to?

(F) Carolyn

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.