Merk

New Year Old song....

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Well where I am I have less than 24hours till the new year :wacko: . And it will be no diffrent felt than the day before. This is so frustrating and upsetting. We talked about this and knew this would be a long road traveled but damn!!!!! I have never been left with a more empty feeling than this!! I find my self looking at the price of plane tickets daily! Wanting to hope on and just go. ANd I just might do it!! Is this borderline deppression seeping in??? :blink: I am at a loss for this waiting #######!!! :clock: ! Yet that is what is forced down my throat!! :bonk: I am trying to keep busy (going to school, joining a bowling team, just reading a book lol) but I find I can not even concentrate! I just miss him too much! :wub: And it is driving me crazy!!!! I cannot even keep myself busy by getting all the other forms prepared ahead of time - I already did it!! lol I am slowly losing my mind. I hope when our day finally comes and he gets off the plane that I am not too much gone to be a great wife!!!! --- OK the last sentence was a stretch but you see where I am going LOL :jest:

HIM, ME and BABY MAKES 3

"THE STRONGEST PEOPLE ARE NOT ALWAYS THE ONES WHO WIN, RATHER THE ONES THAT DO NOT GIVE UP WHEN THEY LOSE."

14 Feb08 Case number assigned

5JUN 08 Got visa

FLYS IN TO CHICAGO POE ON THE 15TH!!!

December 08 move to GERMANY

May2009 Start Case for Naturalization

14 SEPTEMBER 2009 Visa Journey is over!! Husband a US Citizen!!

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hi Merk,

Happy New Year!

Ohhh I know that feeling all too well and know exactly what you are going through right now! For a while before my husband came here to the USA the holidays where just too hard to deal with being without my husband and trying to keep busy as well!

I also had missed him way too much to even concentrate on anything, but thank GOD for the other wonderful Turkish/American couples on here at VJ that were so very supportive to help me through these trying times! :cry:

If you can take that little trip to be with your love then go for it, I would in a flash! ^_^ I took so many trips to Turkey (even while my husband's petitions where pending) that my passport has no empty pages left for anymore visa stamps, ha ha ha ha! :blush:

Well we are here for you and pray GOD will speed up your process so that he will be here soon :clock:

Mina (F)

1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif avatar_ani_050.gifSOON TO BE HAPPILY DIVORCED! avatar_ani_052.gif 1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.