JamesRachel

St. Luke experience

1 post in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Everyone this is my time to shared to all of you my Medical Experience at St.Luke.

I having early medical appointment in St.Luke last 12/17. At the first day of the examination everything was fine until the second day for my immunization that makes me everything disappointed and worried they ask me a sputum test. I rang my hubby and he called me back. I told him about the Sputum test, I know and I felt how much he was disappointed, but he give me a loving support and comfort during that time but i still not felt comfortable and cant sleep, so really disappointed and I blame my self about this. I wish I have a early check up for our Doctor at our place, all was totally gone my excitement to see my Husband again with his arms for 9 months we not see each other man its so really missing him.

So then my Sputum was schedule it was a 3 days and it was started at 12/19 to 12/21. During the first day, I still worried and disappointed but it was started already the test they were giving me, but i never stop prayer, my family, friends,priest and most of all the undying love support and cared of my sweet dearest Husband James. Until i never know the 3 days sputum test was done. They tell me to came back at 12/26 for the pulmonary test and evaluation. A little nervous and worried, but that day was really happy. I am negative and just still wait the 8 weeks for the culture of my sputum. Waiting days, so hassle and my interview was re-schedule already but they didn't give me yet my re-interview date after i get my result this coming Feb.15,2008. I saw my x-ray chest there and it was a small dot i saw there in my left side in my lungs near my shoulder( Looking when i was a child i have a asthma until my 7 yrs old, my asthma was gone and `till now. I never tell the doctor the time she ask me coz i want to make it sure i haven`t asthma no more but the evaluation day i already told the other doctor and i was explain her why i didn't tell the other Doctor and she tell just continue to pray after the 8 weeks culture cause even a little small dot they saw there was a possible to be a positive. And i hope it will not be happened and still be negative again so they give my approval so i can have my re-schedule interview date and to see my loving husband soon to lived him forever.

A little tip to all having a Medical appointment just have a early Medical so you haven`t not a trouble like us here who experience this test and go there totally healthy don't go there you have a cough and cold it will make you another trouble too.

To my friends here in VJ, thank you for all of your prayers and courage to me specially Ate Cherry, to Pia i meet her already at SLEC and to all people here sent a prayers to me thank you guys!

Most specially my Hubby James thank you so much you know that already.

Still pray for me guys for my other result after 8 weeks.

Belated Merry Christmas and Prosperous New to all!

Rachel

12-05-08 Arrived at Detroit Airport

12-06-08 Cincinnati, Ohio

12-13- 08 Detroit, Maine ( Home )

01-25-09 Sent EAD to St. Albans, Vermont

01-27-09 Confirm St. Albans, Vermont received!

03-30-09 Approval notice sent

03-31-09 EAD sent for printing

04-01-09 EAD Card Mailed

04-04-09 EAD Card in Hand

04-07-09 Applied SSN ( need to wait a 10 days or 2 weeks to deliver)

01-15-2011 10 yrs Green Card Receive

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.