DaddyMoneyKo

Help on Manila K1-K2 after NOA2 ???

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im looking for help here. I hired APvisa but I feel somewhat abandon by them.

Here is what I need answers to:

1. Two days after recieving NOA2 hard copy I recieved a letter saying that my packet is being sent to Manila. So I take it that is from NVC. So how long days it take for it to get there?

2. How will I know when it is recieved?

3. How do I then go about setting up interview date?

4. Is it true that Manila has no packet 3? so should we not expect that?

5.Just give me general run down of events from this point thaty I am at. I really need to have idea of what to except and how soon in order to plan for it. Thanks so much.... I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I'm missing my baby.....................

3. the Embassy will schedule the interview.

4. yap, no packet 3. your Fiance will recieve a Fiance visa appointment packet after the interview has been scheduled. it will list all the requirements for the interview. you can check out what the packet's like online at the Embassy website. the visa application DS-156, Ds-156k and the DS-157 will be submitted at the interview.

5. you can checkout the Sheriff's Guide for a general rundown of the process.

best of luck :thumbs:

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Im looking for help here. I hired APvisa but I feel somewhat abandon by them.

Here is what I need answers to:

1. Two days after recieving NOA2 hard copy I recieved a letter saying that my packet is being sent to Manila. So I take it that is from NVC. So how long days it take for it to get there?

2. How will I know when it is recieved?

3. How do I then go about setting up interview date?

4. Is it true that Manila has no packet 3? so should we not expect that?

5.Just give me general run down of events from this point thaty I am at. I really need to have idea of what to except and how soon in order to plan for it. Thanks so much.... I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I'm missing my baby.....................

Congratulations on your Approval. Does the second letter you received contain your Manila case number? If yes then you are right, it came from NVC because it is the latter that assigns the MNL case number. If you dont have the MNL case number yet you can call NVC and inquire from there 603-334-0700. .

It is the NVC that sends your petition to US Embassy in Manila and that usually takes a week or two. Thru experience, the best agency that you can call to inquire about medical exam and interview dates after the Manila US embassy has received your petition is the Department of State (DOS) 202-663-1225 press 1, press 0, press 0.

Give it 2 weeks from the date the NVC has sent your petition to Manila then call DOS to inquire if the embassy has received your file then from that time wait for maybe a month and call DOS again to inquire if you already have a medical and interview schedule. We tried the Manila US Embassy online service but they are late in posting the dates.

HOpe this helps. Happy New Year :)

Removal of Conditions :

August 16, 2010 - Petition received by USCIS Vermont Center

August 20, 2010 - NOA1 received

October 4, 2010 - Biometrics

January 3, 2011 - Permanent 10 yr. Green Card Received.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.