mytrang_chinhgoc

why do topics become missing from this forum?

2 posts in this topic

i have noticed that many topics in this forum suddenly disappear. as if deleted. most of the topics had very good information contained in them about the Consulate or interview. yet, insignificant topics such as helmet laws or new hotel terminals - remain undisturbed. what gives?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
i have noticed that many topics in this forum suddenly disappear. as if deleted. most of the topics had very good information contained in them about the Consulate or interview. yet, insignificant topics such as helmet laws or new hotel terminals - remain undisturbed. what gives?

As topics are not posted in they fall to the way side. They are all here but you will need to search for them. For a topic to stay at the top of the forum it has to be "bumped" to the top again by posting in it. If it is a topic that the moderator feels is important they can sticky it and keep it up top to stay. You can access the older topics by looking through the pages at the bottom of the forum, or you can use the search feature at the top.

Topics that refer to the region are posted here and can very from helmets to typhoons to interviews. As long as they are active they will stay near the top.

2-22-08 - I-485 rev'd

2-27-08 - NOA1

3-17-09 - Transferred to Cali.

4-12-08 - Biometrics

4-22-08 - Touch

4-28-08 - EAD received.

...waiting...

3-04-09 - Had to renew the EAD :(

3-04-09 - Got annoyed at being outside of the processing window

3-04-09 - Called and they confirmed. Will contact me within 45 days.

3-05-09 - Date on the EAD NOA1

3-12-09 - Received a confirmation email that I am outside of the window and will get a decision in 60 days.

3-12-09 - TOUCH!!!

3-27-09 - Touch!

5-09-09 - Randomly received the renewed EAD Card... w/ wrong A# :(.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.