very nice

k1 fillers

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi again ...im wondering if anyone here that is from Morocco or anyone married to Morrocans have faced this funny problem we have ,on one of the forms G-325A,biographic infos it asked for names and informations about the alien fiancé is parents ,but the funny thiing here is that ...many people in Morocco that they were born in the 50s/60s they dont have exact birth dates especially people that were born in the countries here,and we only know the YEAR ,what should we do now ??i tought about attaching copies of the parents IDs there but we dont know so far ,my Fiancé said ,wa can put any month and day but i told her if the would find out it may look bad upon us and we will just ruin our papers ,what would ya do if you were in this situation??say what you think please .

and also in a spot when it asked where your Fiancé is planning to reside in US we just put city and state we did not put any adress there .

help please we re planning on sending packet soon :help:

we had the same issue. he just wrote the birth year, and there were no problems with that. i don't know if a specific address is a requirement or not though. hopefully someone else does, and will respond.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Other Timeline

I think people have put incomplete information and have been approved - in villages a lot of times there are no proper street addresses(like Govi's parents) so I am just going to put the district and village. Also for birthdate I think you can put as much as you know or put N/A if it is not available, again in villages and remote areas often detailed records are not kept and the local embassy will know that.

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

We were in the same situation. For both of my husband's parents, we put January 1 and their birth years. That is a common practice on official documents in Morocco. We had no trouble at all.

I was living with my sister until my husband received his visa. So where it asked where he would live, we put "to be determined" and the city and state where we would live. We had no trouble. I made sure he knew my sister's address for the interview anyway. He also memorized our new address before he entered the country in case they asked him at the POE. They didn't, but they could have.

Edited by mona_jamie

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I only put the birth years, not even a month since we don't have a clue. There was never a problem. We sailed right through the whole process without an RFE.

Best of luck.

1/17/07: Filed I130

1/26/07: NOA 1

4/9/07: NOA 2

5/22/07: Received DS3032/AOS bill

5/22/07 Sent choice of agent email

5/23/07: Paid AOS fee

6/7/07: Received IV bill

6/8/07: Paid IV bill

6/10/07: IV bill received by NVC

06/15/07: Sent I-864 Packet to NVC

6/28/07: Mailed DS230

7/16/07: Case complete!

Interview: 9/6/07@8:00 a.m.

9/7/07 Visa in hand!!

11/15/07: Green Card Arrives

DSC01907-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

We had the same issue for his mother and just used the year - no problems

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.