bobwindy

do i need to call?

5 posts in this topic

hi there i just want to ask coz im getting confused right now..we send the 130 July 25, 2007 and we received the NOA1 July 31,2007 but until now we didnt hear anything if it is approved ..its been 132 days since we file but we didnt hear anything...u think guys we need to call USCIS about my petition.?

we sent it to CSC

i would really appreciate ur help..thank u in advance

hi there i just want to ask coz im getting confused right now..we send the 130 July 25, 2007 and we received the NOA1 July 31,2007 but until now we didnt hear anything if it is approved ..its been 132 days since we file but we didnt hear anything...u think guys we need to call USCIS about my petition.?

we sent it to CSC

Its not abnormal to that CSC will take that long to process a case but If I was in your shoes I would have called them a long time ago to see what is taking them this long. Have you seen any TOUCHES of your application on their website? Make sure you constantly monitor that too. Gud luck!!!

:clock:

Edited by djturbo

I-130 PETITION

May-11-07 Mailed I-130 to CSC

Sept-14-07 I-130 APPROVED!!!!..after 100 days!

NVC Process

Sept-24-07 NVC rec'd case/assigned number

Jan-04-08 NVC CASE COMPLETE

USEM

Feb-14-2008 INTERVIEW IN USEManila APPROVED!!!

Feb-19-2008 Visa in HAND!! Wohoo!!!

IN TEXAS

Feb-28-2008 POE DFW

Mar-24-2008 Receive Green Card on Mail..

REMOVING CONDITIONS NOV..

Jan-11-2010 Mailed I-175 to VSC

we sent it to CSC

The latest average has been around 190 days for the NOA2. But it does not hurt to call if it makes you feel better. They will have a standard answer ready for you!!

Naturalization

3/23/14 - N400 package sent to Phoenix

3/27/14 - N400 package delivered

4/3/14 - NOA1 receipt date

4/4/14 - check cashed

04/29/14 - biometrics date

07/01/14 - interview date

xx/xx/xx - Oath Ceremony

we sent it to CSC

I wouldn't worry about it much, If you feel much easier by calling them ......go ahead and call them. I sent my I-130 24th of june and I receive my NOA1 notice date July 5. I got my I-130 approve December 5 and my I-129F approve Dec. 6th........your will be next.....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.