Mithani

DNA test and process time after DNA

4 posts in this topic

My sister applied for my immigration in August 2004 which was approved in 2009 after that I got a letter from NVC to submit the documents in May 2017. After submitting all the documentation. They told me to wait for interview call in us embassy in pakistan(islamabad). My interview date was March 2018. As me and my family(wife and kids) are overseas pakistani we travelled in mid February to Pakistan to get the medical done. After medical we went through the interview and my visa was approved and they told me that they wI'll send our passports with visa with in 15 days. As we reached hotel they called us and told us to visit embassy again as there was a slight issue in my surname. After second interview they put our case in AP. After waiting 15 days we withdraw our passports and went back Dubai. After 60 days (8 may)we send the inquiry and in reply they ask me to have DNA test. The DNA test was quick and the DNA result reaches embassy on 23rd May. On my inquiry on 4th June they told me to submit passports for further process. We submitted our passports on 22nd june (after 15 days due to my daughter's final exams in Dubai). We thought our visa is approved and they might returned our passports with 15 days but Now almost 4 weeks no result. 

Can anyone tell me how long it can take as my medical also expiring on 19 August and I need to go back Dubai to wind up everything before we go USA.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Mithani said:

My sister applied for my immigration in August 2004 which was approved in 2009 after that I got a letter from NVC to submit the documents in May 2017. After submitting all the documentation. They told me to wait for interview call in us embassy in pakistan(islamabad). My interview date was March 2018. As me and my family(wife and kids) are overseas pakistani we travelled in mid February to Pakistan to get the medical done. After medical we went through the interview and my visa was approved and they told me that they wI'll send our passports with visa with in 15 days. As we reached hotel they called us and told us to visit embassy again as there was a slight issue in my surname. After second interview they put our case in AP. After waiting 15 days we withdraw our passports and went back Dubai. After 60 days (8 may)we send the inquiry and in reply they ask me to have DNA test. The DNA test was quick and the DNA result reaches embassy on 23rd May. On my inquiry on 4th June they told me to submit passports for further process. We submitted our passports on 22nd june (after 15 days due to my daughter's final exams in Dubai). We thought our visa is approved and they might returned our passports with 15 days but Now almost 4 weeks no result. 

Can anyone tell me how long it can take as my medical also expiring on 19 August and I need to go back Dubai to wind up everything before we go USA.

send them inquire go to this link https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visa-inquiries/

On 7/16/2018 at 4:03 AM, Mithani said:

I have already send several inquiries but no result.

On the response of my email to support@ustraveldocs.com they have replied on 18th July 2018 that they will look into and response soon, and guess what? They called up on my local mobile  on the same day and confirm that if they issue visa with in 1 week can I travel before 24th August which is my medical expiring date. And obviously I replied YES ! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.