Alexxmm

Administrative processing-Juarez mexico

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

We got here to Juarez June 10, 2018. My husband had his medical appt the following day; monday. On tuesday 6-12-18 he had his appt for fingerprints. Wednesday 6-13-18 he had his appt 9:15 at the consular i waited outside for about 2 hrs and he walked out with a blue sheet. He said the officer told him she wanted to see recent taxes for 2017 from petitioners and he didnt have them. So the officer told him he wasnt denied because he had been approved for a waiver already but she wanted to see those taxes before she made a decision. So case turned into ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING. So that same day we called back home got lawyer to do the form they asked for with the taxes (w2s). They send the packet friday morning(taxes) from california. Since weekend got in the way we didnt receive it in juarez til yesterday 6-19-18.today is the 20th and dhl said it was delivered at the consular and now its just waiting and checking to see if the status changes on the visa. 

I was just wondering if anyone had something similar to this. I almost have two weeks here in juarez with my husband and feels like an eternity with just waiting and waiting.

Edited by Alexxmm

Timeline
44 minutes ago, Alexxmm said:

We got here to Juarez June 10, 2018. My husband had his medical appt the following day; monday. On tuesday 6-12-18 he had his appt for fingerprints. Wednesday 6-13-18 he had his appt 9:15 at the consular i waited outside for about 2 hrs and he walked out with a blue sheet. He said the officer told him she wanted to see recent taxes for 2017 from petitioners and he didnt have them. So the officer told him he wasnt denied because he had been approved for a waiver already but she wanted to see those taxes before she made a decision. So case turned into ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING. So that same day we called back home got lawyer to do the form they asked for with the taxes (w2s). They send the packet friday morning(taxes) from california. Since weekend got in the way we didnt receive it in juarez til yesterday 6-19-18.today is the 20th and dhl said it was delivered at the consular and now its just waiting and checking to see if the status changes on the visa. 

I was just wondering if anyone had something similar to this. I almost have two weeks here in juarez with my husband and feels like an eternity with just waiting and waiting.

I am so sorry hear that,  

Our  process was different than you but maybe the  next link could  help you 

I hope you receive information soon 

Edited by TexasGuy0101

• 10 months later...
On 6/22/2018 at 10:51 AM, Alexxmm said:

Thanks but we got good news this morning and we need to wait for DHL to get the visa to go home. 

Hi that is great! Do remember how often they updated your case on the CEAC website? I sent my documents on Monday 04/29, they received it 04/30 and they were closed 5/1 my status on the CEAC website says “Administrative Processing” as of today 5/2/19 

Timeline
4 hours ago, VXY27 said:

Hi that is great! Do remember how often they updated your case on the CEAC website? I sent my documents on Monday 04/29, they received it 04/30 and they were closed 5/1 my status on the CEAC website says “Administrative Processing” as of today 5/2/19 

I remember they updated it when when they received the documents but still said administrative processing and then again updated saying they were being processed and then maybe 2-3 days later  they actually approved him.  I just remembered that it was always on A.P. the only thing that changed was the date and time of when the documents moved around.  we found out about the approval around 10 am  like 4 days later  and they instructed us to pick up the package at the DHL and just follow the instructions in the packet which is don't open it just walk to the bridge and hand them over with some documents on the list and we were approved to go back to the US took  longer walking the bridge than getting his passport stamped.

4 minutes ago, alexmaira said:

I remember they updated it when when they received the documents but still said administrative processing and then again updated saying they were being processed and then maybe 2-3 days later  they actually approved him.  I just remembered that it was always on A.P. the only thing that changed was the date and time of when the documents moved around.  we found out about the approval around 10 am  like 4 days later  and they instructed us to pick up the package at the DHL and just follow the instructions in the packet which is don't open it just walk to the bridge and hand them over with some documents on the list and we were approved to go back to the US took  longer walking the bridge than getting his passport stamped.

That’s good, I hope I get a speedy process like you guys! They updated my case on 4/30/19 when they received it then again 4/2/19 (today). I did call to check on the status this morning and a few hours later after calling, the system updated to today’s date. I am not sure if it updated because I called. Keeping my fingers crossed to get an e-mail tomorrow. Thank you for your response :) 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, VXY27 said:

That’s good, I hope I get a speedy process like you guys! They updated my case on 4/30/19 when they received it then again 4/2/19 (today). I did call to check on the status this morning and a few hours later after calling, the system updated to today’s date. I am not sure if it updated because I called. Keeping my fingers crossed to get an e-mail tomorrow. Thank you for your response :)

we kept calling every day twice a day  and every time we called the case status got updated.i really hope u get the email.wen u gt the email its is going to give u the news and then u have to wait again for them to send u a tracking number to pick up the package.goodluck 😃

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.